So can we all agree this was the worst campaign in the series?

#21darkshadowmasterPosted 12/4/2012 6:40:02 AM
I liked it (granted LIKED, not loved it) but really didn't like the Strike force missions and outright HATED the horseback area. It controlled like complete ****.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#22Y-I-K-E-SPosted 12/4/2012 6:40:39 AM
I really liked it a bit disappointed it didn't really have any nuke moments but much better then the original Black ops campaign that was pretty bad and so was WaW. Modern warfare trilogy has the best stories even tho MW3 wasnt so good
---
PSN Y-I-K-E-S
#23NejiHyuga900Posted 12/4/2012 7:04:05 AM
I will never agree. BO2's campaign was the best CoD campaign I have ever played and I am glad Treyarch did somethings to give it a great replay value.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900
#24RapaleemanPosted 12/4/2012 7:05:43 AM
The overall story was ok even though it was a little convoluted.

Honestly though I was bored through most of it. The fights weren't fun and the individual were kind of lame. The carrier one towards the end was fun though. The strike force missions were lame and totally forced. Poor AI scripting ruined it.

My biggest problem is that there was no Ice Cube. Traveling back in time they could have found a way to resurrect him. Crap, I'd pay cash money just to have him be my exclusive multiplayer announcer on every map.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#25BlueKnuxPosted 12/4/2012 7:33:29 AM
MENENDEEZZ GRRRRAHAGHAGH
---
"The normal make a living. The deranged make history." - Christopher Titus
"A conservative is a liberal that has never been mugged." - Julie, The Maxx
#26cwatz12Posted 12/4/2012 8:17:13 AM
Ya it was badddddd.

The gameplay and decision elements were pretty cool, but the writing and story were atrocious. Nonsensical and stupid.
#27BeastLeeAdamsPosted 12/4/2012 8:25:56 AM
Probably the second most realistic story to the orginal black ops, but it loses in that department due to strike force missions.
#28cbc72Posted 12/4/2012 8:28:02 AM
Yeah, I'd say for story, second best behind CoD4.

Actual missions and game-play, third behind CoD4 and MW2. I just liked the mix of spec ops missions and being part of large military units in those games.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/c8noad6
#29PharoahPelicanPosted 12/4/2012 8:33:09 AM
CoD2 > Blops 2 > CoD4 = Blops 1 > CoD1 > MW2 > MW3 > CoD3
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#30PharoahPelicanPosted 12/4/2012 8:33:38 AM
Big Red One doesn't rank. It's that bad. And we're all in agreement in pretending that Finest Hour doesn't exist, yes?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.