Are You Really Choosing Your Own Class?

#1JonnywestsidePosted 12/4/2012 12:24:33 AM
When your choosing your class is there things that you feel you just have to use? I can't bring myself to not put Engineer on my classes. I nearly always accommodate FJ, Toughness and Tactical Mask too.

If im using a Shotgun i'd like to run Dexterity + Ex Con, but knowing i'd have to give up seeing the countless bettys or allow myself to be stunned or shocked and left defenceless for 5+ seconds I just can't do it.
#2clegg105Posted 12/4/2012 12:30:24 AM
Engineer is a must have for me. I get double the deaths without it. Bettys are everywhere.
#3Don_of_BladesPosted 12/4/2012 12:45:01 AM
Or you can run flak jacket and just ignore betties all together.j
#4ACWWDUDE101Posted 12/4/2012 1:40:23 AM
Ehhhh I don't find them that prevalent or if I run into them I tend to just prone as I use tactical. Think I always run fast hands, find it annoying having slow swap and throw times.
#5NInjaZiruPosted 12/4/2012 2:00:10 AM
Does not using LMGs count as not being able to choose my own class? That's pretty much the only thing I have to do to play this game. Which is going to suck when I go for their challenges.
---
Robert_____Maze:
What? No. There has never been a decent military stratergy in history that has ended with "And then we shoot it with our lazor."
#6Aether_LyricPosted 12/4/2012 2:07:15 AM
Ghost and Toughness on every class, Quickdraw on every assault rifle class. I've been using Tac Mask a lot as well, shock charges are getting really annoying.
#7HydraRaptorPosted 12/4/2012 2:39:15 AM
Always Toughness or Scavenger, Flak Jacket and Dexterity and Tactical Mask for rushing classes, laser sight and fast mags for SMGs (except MP7 and Vector), quickdraw for ARs and LMGs, variable zoom for snipers, long barrel for shotguns, always Overkill shotguns with ARs and snipers with SMGs, always EMP grenades for rushing classes (HUGE blast radius to destroy stuff and expose enemies), always Black Hats with Engineer, always C4 or Betties, never Shock Charges, never select fire on the FAL or SMR, never 870 MCS, always fast mags on M27 and Type 25, and never, ever, EVER Target Finder.

I'm very high maintenance.
---
Soon to be hosting Critical Hit game and movie reviews via YouTube.