Parties should be forced to play against other parties.

#1clegg105Posted 12/4/2012 12:54:18 AM
It makes no sense to have a group of randoms that probably arent even talking to each other to go against a group of people that most likely know each other in real life. They could throw in a few randoms to fill up the teams if needed. Playing solo is next to impossible in this one. A party will control the whole map since they are so small.
#2Mr_Yum_YumsPosted 12/4/2012 12:58:42 AM
Uhg so annoying to play solo for me now. Merc moshpit is just full of try hard who just rage quit almost immediately when they know they are going to lose.
#3clegg105(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:01:51 AM
Yeah I hate the moshpit. I dont like playing a different game type ever other match
#4ICantNameGudPosted 12/4/2012 1:10:57 AM
Mr_Yum_Yums posted...
Uhg so annoying to play solo for me now. Merc moshpit is just full of try hard who just rage quit almost immediately when they know they are going to lose.

---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#5KabtheMentatPosted 12/4/2012 1:12:18 AM
Yeah, I don't disagree.

Playing solo is almost impossible to do in BO2 as of right now.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#6dodgefan91Posted 12/4/2012 1:13:04 AM
And this is partly why I don't play COD as much as I used to. I played solo in almost all the CODs, now I don't even bother unless I get an invite from one of the guys who usually has a full party.
---
GT: TA JKGrizzle
Detroit Red wings, Columbus blue jackets, Cincinnati Bengals.
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 12/4/2012 1:15:53 AM
I really haven't been having too much trouble. I mean, my stats have taken a minor hit, but I've been playing objective games when I'm not in a party. At least that way we're all probably headed in (more or less) the same direction.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#8JonnywestsidePosted 12/4/2012 1:45:37 AM
Split parties over both teams. Me and my friends always join session so we end up on opposing teams. Much more fun IMO. Only mode we don't is S&D which is because we can't chat mid round and people usually communicate anyway
#9ACWWDUDE101Posted 12/4/2012 1:46:52 AM
Merc Moshpit is my new favourite game mode, I actually tend to do very well. If you get an incompetent enemy team then it's always fun. If I get poor team mates, slap on Ghost, Silencer and run the perimeters of the map.
#10arena11Posted 12/4/2012 1:50:04 AM
Agreed, this game is very hard to play solo.