All in all, I'm incredibly grateful for how this game turned out.

#11fallenangemon0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:54:31 AM
Head glitching seems silly to be upset about...

I mean...I know it's always existed. It was BAD in MW2 if I remember dealing with it.

But when you hold L, you're bringing the gun to your eyeball. Meaning bullets fly from your face...meaning only your face really needs to be unobstructed. I don't see how it's worse in this game, honestly. It's mostly around cars that I see this done, if not some painfully open area behind a crate or something. Is anyone else getting "headglitched left and right"?

2 Secondaries? 3 Perk 1's? The way the perks are divided, and considering how little 2 secondaries could benefit anyone (Dual Burst Pistols + Stinger or something?), that seems like an unnecessary complaint. What specifically are you prohibited from doing that you feel you SHOULD be able to?

For example, someone here complained that you can't use FMJ AND a MMS sight at the same time. I too feel that's stupid since you can run Black Hats and Engineer simultaneously.
---
"When you get a hatemail in Call of Duty, you know you are doing something right."- FeelMyBlade
#12nuschler2212Posted 12/4/2012 6:16:29 AM
I'm disappointed with a lot of the decisions they made:

1) Quickscoping as bad as ever
2) Lag as bad as ever (coding choice)
3) Dropshotting worse than ever

Just for starters...
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#13fallenangemon0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 8:48:11 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
I'm disappointed with a lot of the decisions they made:

1) Quickscoping as bad as ever
2) Lag as bad as ever (coding choice)
3) Dropshotting worse than ever

Just for starters...

I'm gonna play the "Adapt" card...

Quick scoping and drop shotting are quirk tactics, that are easily countered or not super effective to begin with. Complaining at the game is silly. Whats next? Nerf jumping? Remove Prone?

And "worse than ever", dude? Really? Do you know what QuickDraw was?

My Internet rocks. :/ The host migration pisses me off, as do lag spikes, but it's hard to expect more from a huge successful FPS in which you can die in 1 to 4 bullets from any weapon or device...
---
"When you get a hatemail in Call of Duty, you know you are doing something right."- FeelMyBlade
#14SlaveZero40Posted 12/4/2012 8:53:03 AM
Camping is still rampant and the Assault shield is severely underpowered. This game is trash.
---
I've gotten my new Halo game. Now prey the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM
#15LerthyrPosted 12/4/2012 8:56:44 AM
This game would be so much more awesome if Treyarch fixed there ****ing servers, god damnit.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#16Soul_IntruderPosted 12/4/2012 9:05:30 AM
I think it's commendable that they managed to add variety in the series with all the new attachments and equipments and, with the pick 10 system, made class setups more flexible (therefore more potentially breakable) yet they still managed to keep the game decently balanced.
#17SlaveZero40Posted 12/4/2012 9:11:03 AM
Hunter killer drone is OP for it's cost. The maps are absolute garbage.
So many flanks and Headglitches.
Black Ops (1), I never have deal with those annoyances.
The ARs are crap except for the burst fire weapons.
The shield has been severely nerfed. The only good thing about it is mounting it but then it glows red to Engineers.
MMS and FMJ would be amazing for dealing with those sniping campers.

Lastly, no flamethrower attachment on the AR.
Oh yeah, and no amazing Decoys.
---
I've gotten my new Halo game. Now prey the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM
#18SlaveZero40Posted 12/4/2012 9:12:11 AM
Lag is trash too.
---
#19MrMRBPosted 12/4/2012 9:15:01 AM
I for one a really enjoying it, sure there are wtf lag moments but really in what cod did that not happen?

I hope they don't nerf anything, because honestly what is really broken? I mean really broken, yeah some stuff is better than other stuff but again in what cod did that not happen?

What I wanted when I got this game was cod and that is what I got.
---
Gamertag: MrMRB
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Fifa 13
#20fallenangemon0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:17:31 AM
SlaveZero40 posted...
Camping is still rampant and the Assault shield is severely underpowered. This game is trash.

You can't stop camping. With anything, ever. All you can do is work with the tools given to thwart it (Emp grenades, any other grenades, black hats, flash, stun, smoke, engineer, flak jacket, MMS, Etc), and be RIDUCULOULY paranoid that someone is just around the corner. Embrace it.

Compared to the riot shield?!

Faster Melee is built in without needing to fill a perk slot, and with fast hands and the old scavenger, flinging axes or C4 (then finding more), the shield still fills those niche sets!

It's the damn connection that ****s shield users. Having a sick standoff close range is impossible at 3 bar. You'll get knifed from the sides while the killcam shows you not even facing the opponent. :(
---