All in all, I'm incredibly grateful for how this game turned out.

#21Doktor_KaboomPosted 12/4/2012 11:59:39 AM
The lag/lag comp whatever you want to call it is the only major problem I see. Other stuff can be aggravating but someone once said "you play to win the game." I just wish I was good enough to quick scope or drop shot lol
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#22fallenangemon0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:36:40 PM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
The lag/lag comp whatever you want to call it is the only major problem I see. Other stuff can be aggravating but someone once said "you play to win the game." I just wish I was good enough to quick scope or drop shot lol

As a brave soul once said: "Practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice".

Never forget those words. You can learn anything you want, and now that you can reset your stats who the hell cares if your K/D ends up 0.2 by the end of your learning experience. Before I got good at CoD, or at least comfortable with how to use each weapon/item/tactic, I brought my K/D ratio out of the toilet to a nice 1.5...yeah it's not much...but considering how much I had to learn, it was one hell of a feat.

The lag or lag comp is a biting issue, and I used to have this problem in MW2 until I effed with some router setups and just upgraded the internet. :/

If playing is noticeably easier when you're only running your 360, then good for you. If you're getting screwed out of shots, open up some downloads on the web. Ones that take forever. Hell, go download some Dr. Who or a discography.

If the system is in place and never going away, you may as well be on the receiving end of the "benefits", right?

The maps...I don't feel are a choked up as MW3 (not even CLOSE)...they have many more...hallways, if you will. Long straight stretches of space that take an entire sprint to cross...it hardly makes for good long ranged combat but at least it's not 100% corners nooks and crannies. I do find myself NEEDING to run Quickdraw handle on my Assault Rifles to get the jump on people close up.
---
"When you get a hatemail in Call of Duty, you know you are doing something right."- FeelMyBlade