I just realized that AN-94 > HAMR and I spent a Pernament Unlock on the LMG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just realized that AN-94 > HAMR and I spent a Pernament Unlock on the LMG

User Info: zerooriginal

zerooriginal
4 years ago#1
All I needed to do was to constantly tap the trigger with AN-94 and I would have a moderately decent weapon.

95% Movement Speed (AN-94) vs 90% (HAMR)
0.25 sec ADS (AN-94) vs 0.48 sec (HAMR)
Same 3HKO Range
[3-6.75, 2.5-5.75, 2-5] Hipfire Spread (AN-94) vs [6-12, 5-9, 2-4] (HAMR)

I should've unlocked the AN-94. -_-

Oh wait, the first two shots from the AN-94 isn't a burst.. nvm

User Info: fallenangemon0

fallenangemon0
4 years ago#2
I'd have to see how the recoil feels...an LMG with a Target Finder makes a great weapon to hold down a nest with a good view. You can typically score 4-8 kills before the need to reload or start looking out for the newly spawned headed your way.
"When you get a hatemail in Call of Duty, you know you are doing something right."- FeelMyBlade

User Info: MG42_CHEF

MG42_CHEF
4 years ago#3
Either M8 or AN94 should be your second unlock always. That or Ghost if you didn't get it first Prestige.
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94

User Info: Frost_Mirror

Frost_Mirror
4 years ago#4
Scavenger was my second.

User Info: Novagraf72

Novagraf72
4 years ago#5
an-94 is amazing if you just constantly tap it,

you guys realize the HAMR is basically a LMG SCAR though right? I mean other than Open/closed bolt difference, and a few mods... it's the same gun

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#6
M8A1 w/ select fire > any LMG or other AR
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just realized that AN-94 > HAMR and I spent a Pernament Unlock on the LMG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM