I think this game is better than Superman 64...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I think this game is better than Superman 64...
4 years ago#1
I mean, who doesn't! Can I get a Hell Yeah!?!?
Cancel my subscription to the resurrection...
4 years ago#2
I'm sure most of the demographic on here is too young to know about Superman 64

.... but I remember the horror.
4 years ago#3
You think? God, I hope not. I was a sophomore in college when that came out. I don't feel that old...
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
4 years ago#4
I would say the average age group here is 12-20.

That being said, I still remember the rings in Superman 64.... and how everytime you failed (which was most of the time) you had to go all the way back to the beginning!
4 years ago#5
What about superman returns?
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."
4 years ago#6
I had a part time job washing dishes in college. My roommates & I were big Superman fans. I bought it, paid for the whole thing myself, & never felt so gutshot once we started playing it.

We chucked that turd of a game and spent the rest of night drinking beer & playing Goldeneye multiplayer 4-way split screen.
4 years ago#7
This game is definitely way better than Superman 64... by a whole lot. BO2 is awesome, Superman 64 just sucks. I never played Superman 64 but I know that it really sucks from other gamers' experience with that game.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#8
I recall the fateful day I made the irreversible mistake of renting THAT game.
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
4 years ago#9
I was smart enough as a 7th grader to read the reviews first, and make a educated dcision to not even bother with the game.
4 years ago#10
This game is not better than turtles in time original snes version however.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I think this game is better than Superman 64...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived