Dual-Wield Executioners are the Ultimate Get The F*** Out of My Face Weapons

#1JonnywestsidePosted 12/4/2012 5:40:01 AM
Just got them Gold and as well as looking sexy these things are beast. Honestly the TTK is silly people don't stand a chance up close. Sure they suck at range but that's not what these weapons are for. I urge you to give them a go.
#2Gameninja521Posted 12/4/2012 5:40:59 AM
I attempted to get the Executioner gold a few days ago. Got the 100 headshots, looked at the other challenges, and said f*** this.
---
XBL/Steam: MrOneBarr
#3chessmyantidrugPosted 12/4/2012 5:42:58 AM
This time next year, I still won't have a single Executioner kill. I can't be bothered with a weapon that barely outranges my knife.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 12/4/2012 5:46:44 AM(edited)
If I'm going with a dual-wield secondary I'll stick to the Kap-40, thanks.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#5Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:47:36 AM
Gameninja521 posted...
I attempted to get the Executioner gold a few days ago. Got the 100 headshots, looked at the other challenges, and said f*** this.

The no perks/attachments was a little rough but doing them both at once wasn't too bad especially if you manage to pick up a few of the others during it. The Bloodthirsty medals came easy with the Dual Wield and Hardpoints best for the Double Kills.
#6Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:52:20 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...

Kap-40s are for girls. Executioners are for men.
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 12/4/2012 5:55:30 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

Kap-40s are for girls. Executioners are for men.

I run a launcher anyhow.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#8ShinZeroPosted 12/4/2012 5:59:04 AM
I love the Tac.45 with a laser sight. If you have a decent trigger finger the 2 shot kill fired from the hip is just nasty. (and the range is a lot better than the executioner).
---
You think you know me.
#9Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:05:31 AM
ShinZero posted...
I love the Tac.45 with a laser sight. If you have a decent trigger finger the 2 shot kill fired from the hip is just nasty. (and the range is a lot better than the executioner).

I'm going for Gold pistols next is was thinking of going for the Tac.45 so il give that a shot. It makes me laugh though how people moan about small maps and too much CQB but despise a weapon that tears up in CQB.
#10RapaleemanPosted 12/4/2012 6:59:24 AM
Nice.

I can't get stupid headshots to register consistently so I haven't even gotten the headshot challenges done even though I have over 450 kills with the thing. Almost at 100 so looking forward to getting the only pistol I care about gold. Not doing diamond as I just don't care enough. I really want the calling card more than anything else.

The challenges don't look too bad outside of the 150 no perk/no attachment ones. No attachments is fine as I'm used to the reload so the no perk is the only real challenge. Bloodthirsty is easy in KC and just patrolling small areas. I got 7 last night over the course of 3 games just screwing around. If I was trying I could have gotten more. Meltdown and Drone are your friends. Standoff is pretty good too.

I didn't like the dual wield though when I used it before prestiging the weapon. I prefer the single so I can ADS though the free fast mags with double the ammo is a nice bonus.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.