What are the maps you actually feel compete with previous CoDs?

#1jamejamePosted 12/4/2012 4:40:22 AM
So I don't think I'm in the minority here when I say the maps in this game are bad. Numerous headglitching spots and a general lack of flow plague the game's battlefields. Are there any maps in the game you feel are actually up there with the best in the series? The only one I think is excellent is Standoff. Overflow and Meltdown are decent. Other than these, I can't think of any good maps the game has on offer.
#2ShinZeroPosted 12/4/2012 5:08:37 AM
I know people will disagree but I actually like most of the maps in this game pretty well. I think carrier is the only one I really dislike. People just seem to always spawn behind me on that stage in particular. Eventually ill get used to it though. (Like how Carbon eventually became one of my favorites in MW3)
---
You think you know me.
#3Frost_MirrorPosted 12/4/2012 5:10:02 AM
Standoff
Raid
#4Ick_ukPosted 12/4/2012 5:13:18 AM
ShinZero posted...
I know people will disagree but I actually like most of the maps in this game pretty well. I think carrier is the only one I really dislike. People just seem to always spawn behind me on that stage in particular. Eventually ill get used to it though. (Like how Carbon eventually became one of my favorites in MW3)

In over cod i have had a few one more game maps no matter how tired i am

Mw2 skid row , sub base scrapyard

Bo firing range nuke town summit grid

Mw3 mission dome hardhat

I dont have any in bo2 i dont have a favorite but dont have a worse either maps just dont seem to have any flow but that could be the bad spawns to often people spawn behind me.
#5AphoristicPosted 12/4/2012 5:13:50 AM
Aftermath
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ Diana is mai waifu. ]
#6Aether_LyricPosted 12/4/2012 5:23:22 AM
None... a few are ok, but none of them come close to my favourites in previous games
#7FlacidSnakePosted 12/4/2012 5:24:02 AM
Standoff and Raid for me, especially Standoff
---
GT: TrulyFlacid
#8lalwtfPosted 12/4/2012 7:11:21 AM
Standoff is my favorite map in the game, just tweak some windows and it would be better.
Dont really play all that good on it i just lke the looks.

Raid is good every now and then, just hate when there is a sniper war going on and you are unable to go trough on either side.
---
I like games
#9ImThe0nePosted 12/4/2012 7:18:18 AM
I agree with standoff and raid. Standoff feels very much like firing range to me.
---
If you think that kiss is all in the lips, C'mon, you got it all wrong.
Pokemon Black: John, FC: 4470-2119-8965
#10BeastLeeAdamsPosted 12/4/2012 7:22:02 AM
My favorites are: slums, standoff, raid, and the one with all the boxes.