What are the maps you actually feel compete with previous CoDs?

#11Gunther482Posted 12/4/2012 8:22:27 AM
Standoff and Raid. I'd say Cargo as well but I'm probably the only person on this board that likes it.
#12fett44Posted 12/4/2012 8:23:01 AM
Slums, plaza and yes carrier. I just see to do better on these.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/RizzoSol?feature=mhee
#13jamejame(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:06:16 PM
Gunther482 posted...
Standoff and Raid. I'd say Cargo as well but I'm probably the only person on this board that likes it.

I actually like Cargo a good amount in comparison to the rest of the maps, but it could use more complexity. It's just a big circle with spawns on either side behind some shipping crates.
#14ThierrymonPosted 12/5/2012 4:20:11 PM
Stand Off and Plaza maybe.
#15Ivany2008Posted 12/5/2012 4:23:38 PM
Cargo, Standoff, and yes, gonna say it.....Nuketown 2025.

Sure it isnt as good as the original as the map isnt actually the same scale as previous nuketown but its damn close, plus its the only real small map in the game besides hijacked
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
#16jamejame(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:29:25 PM
Ivany2008 posted...
Cargo, Standoff, and yes, gonna say it.....Nuketown 2025.

Sure it isnt as good as the original as the map isnt actually the same scale as previous nuketown but its damn close, plus its the only real small map in the game besides hijacked

It isn't the same scale, seriously? How different is it, do you know?
#17Ivany2008Posted 12/5/2012 4:47:18 PM
maybe scale is the wrong word, but theres different things, like the old black ops nuketown i think you used to be able to see over that truck to the sign, but i feel the truck is so bloody big in bo2, you actually are forced to move out of that room to see the sign from the other side of the map

maybe im just nitpicking
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
#18spindler01Posted 12/5/2012 5:21:44 PM
You're all gonna think I'm crazy, I love Hijacked more than any map on the game. Might be because I run KSG.

I thought Yemen was good, Raid is pretty good, Express is hit and miss but I like it sometimes. I always seem to do well on Turbine. Plaza is great.

Basically anything other than Overflow, Meltdown and Drone.