Cause of death you hate most in Multi?

#71AngelicTouch99Posted 12/4/2012 11:21:05 PM
Dumb teammates that run right into my LOS, block my view and then get us both killed

Dumb teammates ass crowding doorways so I cannot get through

Nerds camping in the boiler room of hijacked ADS the hallway with the Remington

Spawning in and dying immediately to hailstorm/lightning before I can reach a building

Dumb teammate firing his gun off right next to me and giving the position away

Dumb teammate triggering bouncing betty standing in the middle of the path while I am attempting to destroy the sentry gun the betty is hiding

Dumb teammates following me around or coming to my post up spot while I am on a killstreak and start blocking my LOS and firing their stupid gun off
#72dengeistPosted 12/4/2012 11:38:36 PM
This may sound strange but an enemy that wasn't there a second ago killing me. I run in a building, check my corners, nobody's there so I proceed to run through the building and wham, I get shot in the back. I watch the kill cam and it shows me literally run in the room, stare at the guy then move on towards the other exit.

I know this is real because I have killed a few guys that literally ran right through me with out seeing me.
#73Falcon XPosted 12/5/2012 12:46:43 AM(edited)
In any other CoD, I'd definitely say being panic-knifed threw me into a rage faster than anything. In no way should you be able to insta-kill someone who is pumping bullets into you.

Since Treyarch THANKFULLY nerfed the knife greatly, I'm gonna go with lag since it has become a bigger issue than ever before.
---
Blah.
#74L4ndoGr1ff1nPosted 12/5/2012 1:09:41 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
lag, cus there is nothing I could do about it :(

Get better internet
I don't have lag comp

We're you dropped on your head as an infant, or is stupidity an inherited gift?
#75yediPosted 12/5/2012 1:20:03 AM(edited)
L4ndoGr1ff1n posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
lag, cus there is nothing I could do about it :(

Get better internet
I don't have lag comp

We're you dropped on your head as an infant, or is stupidity an inherited gift?

Probably an inheritance, since his brain is clearly deceased and didn't want to leave him completely empty headed in its passing.
---
XBL: rune yedi WII:7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
yedi.deviantart.com
#76porkxsodaPosted 12/5/2012 2:16:12 AM
People who kill me before they're even around the corner and in my field of view.

And bouncing betties.
#77Ryan161992Posted 12/5/2012 2:26:09 AM
When I get killed after being around a corner or building.. on his screen it shows me not even attempting to run.. happened a lot in mw3 aswell which is why I ended up selling it. Idk not as bad in this one. But blops2 and mw3 are the only ones I've ever been killed by people from the movie wanted...:(
#78DKryptonPosted 12/5/2012 2:35:22 AM
Any general lag deaths including, but not limited to: shot around corners, lose gunfight when I shoot first, being insta-killed, bullets not registering.
---
GT: DiceyKrypton