SMGs don't need a nerf. ARs need a buff.

#1fatclemenzaPosted 12/4/2012 8:11:34 AM
What's the point of using an AR when they drop off to a 5 hit kill so fast? SMGs kill in 6, plus you get the advantage of being able to be dominant in every other situation in the game. As it stands, ARs are just outclassed SMGs. The MSMC can kill in 3-4 shots at almost any typical engagement range in the game.

These idiot developers will nerf things that don't even need it (lol uav nerf) before they buff things that clearly need it.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#2nzholla7Posted 12/4/2012 8:12:30 AM
i agree
---
Silverton... +50
GT= HousedYourPiece
#3shadowsofdawnPosted 12/4/2012 8:13:00 AM
Yes because SMGs and ARs are the only weapon types in the game.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#4bcon1208Posted 12/4/2012 8:13:39 AM
Oh no, SMGs need a nerf. A hard one. I should not be killed by someone hip firing their SMG across the map while I'm sniping them. Laser sight or not, no gun should be that accurate. You're literally at a huge disadvantage if you ever ADS when an SMG...and that's ridiculous.
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#5XtypegamerPosted 12/4/2012 8:14:02 AM
The attachments nerf/buff the weapons. The user decides.
#6lolcharizardPosted 12/4/2012 8:14:38 AM
LMGs should be buffed a bit. S12,M1216,executioner,and the SVU-AS need a lot more help than any AR though.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#7OMEGA RUGALPosted 12/4/2012 8:15:06 AM
fatclemenza posted...
What's the point of using an AR when they drop off to a 5 hit kill so fast? SMGs kill in 6, plus you get the advantage of being able to be dominant in every other situation in the game. As it stands, ARs are just outclassed SMGs. The MSMC can kill in 3-4 shots at almost any typical engagement range in the game.

These idiot developers will nerf things that don't even need it (lol uav nerf) before they buff things that clearly need it.

you should check out my sig
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
BLOPs 2 Weapon Class Tier List SMGs>Snipers>LMGs>Shotguns>Pistols>Knife>>ARs
#8NriepwPosted 12/4/2012 8:16:01 AM
I haven't really been complaining about Smgs at all, that said I find it odd that all if them have such great hip fire. In BO1 the mp5 had great hip fire and that alone is the reason I preferred it to the 74U.

I just don't get why even the best Smgs have such great hip fire.
#9aNiceLayPosted 12/4/2012 8:16:04 AM
bcon1208 posted...
Oh no, SMGs need a nerf. A hard one. I should not be killed by someone hip firing their SMG across the map while I'm sniping them. Laser sight or not, no gun should be that accurate. You're literally at a huge disadvantage if you ever ADS when an SMG...and that's ridiculous.

Learn to aim faster... like that should never happen if you're sniping and headglitching properly like you should be.
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3
#10Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/4/2012 8:16:05 AM
fatclemenza posted...

I noticed it's really difficult to get a longshot medal in this game. Maybe they need to DRAMATICALLY decrease the dropoff range for the AR's and LMGs

I do think they should find a way to nerf the smgs. It's not that they're OP, but the maps make them too perfect for most situations in this game.
---
GT: Arcade Fire87