Why don't you play on PC? They have dedicated servers on there = no lag comp

#11GRTooCoolPosted 12/4/2012 2:12:18 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
GRTooCool posted...
Don't like PC games because not all PCs are created equal. Console means everyone has the same graphics, speed, power, whatever all the technical stuff is there.

That's kind of a dumb reason to not like PC games.

Going to have to agree with this guy. Don't get me wrong as I know not everyone wants to sit at a desk & play a game and doesn't have the PC in the same room as the TV so can't set it up that way. But I can't see why it matters that dude A has a better graphics card than dude B.

Should have phrased my sentence better. What I meant was... if it's the same game for PC or Console, I would always pick console because I don't have a strong enough PC to ever run the damn game.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#12LoshadtPosted 12/4/2012 2:25:28 PM(edited)
I do play on PC, and no servers do not stop bad lag comp. It helps prevent lag by eliminating hosts, but lag is still a problem.

Also, PC master race.

Also also, TC regularly trolls on the PC board. Just an FYI
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#13KabtheMentatPosted 12/4/2012 2:28:01 PM(edited)
Yeah, I don't know why people believe dedicated servers would somehow solve all of the problems.

Anyone playing Battlefield 3 knows that you still constantly get shot around corners or behind cover long as you're ducked behind it.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php