I hate how the go-to blame is always "camping".

#1FlipManV3Posted 12/4/2012 12:00:21 PM
It's not even possible to effectively camp in this game due to the layout of any map.
Apparently, setting up parameters with Claymores or Betties while I scope out on a vantage point is camping.

Even when a person is running and gunning, they'll be called campers to blame their team's loss. I would love to see some of these people who didn't start until Black Ops play CoD4 and get completely annihilated and see what real camping is.
-
---
The Vita and the Wii U boards have the whiniest people on GameFAQs.
#2Alex_SagePosted 12/4/2012 12:01:35 PM
Camping is when you go into the woods and sleep in a tent and have smores around a fire.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#3duericPosted 12/4/2012 12:02:05 PM
FlipManV3 posted...
It's not even possible to effectively camp in this game
-

Yet, here we are.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4GRTooCoolPosted 12/4/2012 12:03:44 PM
So you have never come across players who plant themselves in one room or corner ever?
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#5duericPosted 12/4/2012 12:05:04 PM
GRTooCool posted...
So you have never come across players who plant themselves in one room or corner ever?

Do you really think people who don't camp would ever make a topic defending camping for more than internet attention?

C'mon.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6LoshadtPosted 12/4/2012 12:09:17 PM
Camping is obviously effective with how much butthurt it causes. Maybe people should suck less.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#7duericPosted 12/4/2012 12:11:40 PM
Loshadt posted...
Camping is obviously effective with how much butthurt it causes. Maybe people should suck less.

Case in point.

Though if you had simply posted your username, we already would have had the gist of what your post would be like.
---
#8LoshadtPosted 12/4/2012 12:13:26 PM
Case in point.

Though if you had simply posted your username, we already would have had the gist of what your post would be like.

I hope you're not suggesting I camp, because I run around with an M1216. You're just butthurt because your laser SMG doesn't also show you where everyone is, OSK, and wash your feet.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#9Soul_IntruderPosted 12/4/2012 12:15:24 PM
There's already so many tools you can use to defeat campers but stubborn people refuse to make sacrifices in the way they spend their pick 10 allocation points. They expect to have classes that excel in speed, stealth and offense yet has no weaknesses so they complain when certain class setups and playstyles defeat the lopsided classes they make.
#10duericPosted 12/4/2012 12:17:50 PM
Loshadt posted...
Case in point.

I hope you're not suggesting I camp, because I run around with an M1216. You're just butthurt because your laser SMG doesn't also show you where everyone is, OSK, and wash your feet.

No. I'm suggesting that you post based on an algorithm of, if it will make me look edgy and will illicit replies, it's got the green light.
---