I hate how the go-to blame is always "camping".

#31VenomscarnagePosted 12/4/2012 3:28:59 PM
Thus the reason why I prefer Halo over any COD game. Damn near impossible to actually camp and not to mention headshots actually count unlike this game.
---
Host of The Dragoncast (http://www.dragonblogger.com/category/podcast/)
and "Press Start" over at BlogTalkRadio.com
#32fallenangemon0Posted 12/4/2012 3:33:09 PM
Venomscarnage posted...
Thus the reason why I prefer Halo over any COD game. Damn near impossible to actually camp and not to mention headshots actually count unlike this game.

I was discussing this with a friend over some Halo 4 yesterday...

Halo is one of those games where, upon reaching an enemy, both of you have loads of time to react, and carefully place your shots, and strafe while getting to toss both grenades and survive crazy firefights...

Many people rage at Call of Duty like it should play like this, but that's silly. Call of Duty is cut-throat as ****. You don't GET a second chance to land a shot. Hell, if you're not careful 100% of the match, you won't even get one chance. Of COURSE camping is going to seem much more viable and annoying in this game. You die in 1 to 4 bullets tops.
---
"When you get a hatemail in Call of Duty, you know you are doing something right."- FeelMyBlade
#33duericPosted 12/4/2012 3:33:41 PM
fallenangemon0 posted...
dueric just became the poster child for people who whine in CoD.

Camping. It exists. You don't like it? Sorry.

Treyarch gave you SO much to beat out or at least thwart campers...and people will still complain to no end about how it "comes from your ass" (For all your insults to an adult in education, that sure was the gold nugget) because in the end, players like this just cannot adapt. So they'll insult anyone who can. Insecurity in a common digital form.

Look down your sights before you turn a corner, and toss in stuns or grenades to ensure no one is just lurking in a dark room BEFORE you enter it.

Those two fundamentals of any CoD game will help you stop flooding gamefaqs with pathetic attempts to call everyone else bad.

Apology accepted. But you don't have to apologize for your playstyle. It's your $60, bro.

At least you got the joke about the farts. Honestly, didn't see that coming.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#34xxDisc0xxPosted 12/4/2012 4:13:44 PM
The thing is, there are 3+ ways to get in every room in Blanks II, err Blops II. If you cant figure a way to get around someone camping I don't know what to tell you.