2% bad spawn rate my ass

#1JaganMasterPosted 12/4/2012 12:05:01 PM
Just had a game of Hardpoint on Hijacked. Aside from the usual (teammates doing negative with no captures, curving bullets, instakilled with no time to react, etc) I respawn in the kitchen, and this dude whirls around and kills me.

I died before I even had time to move. I HAVE GHOST AND I RESPAWN IN BETWEEN SWEEPS AND GET KILLED BEFORE I EVEN HAD TIME TO MOVE.

GREAT GAME TREYARCH, GREAT GAME. OH VAHN PLEASE FEED ME MORE LAG COMP AND GARBAGE TEAMMATES. CAMPINGS A PROBLEM? OH THAT'S COOL, WE'LL JUST MAKE CLAUSTROPHOBIC MAPS, SMGS OP AND GHOST WILL BE NERFED SO BAD YOU CAN'T EVEN STOP TO RELOAD.

This game is a joke.
---
The multiverses #1 Black Ops 2 player.
#2DarkkisBOPosted 12/4/2012 12:07:45 PM
If you hate the game that much, return BO2 and start playing another game like Halo 4. :O Every game has its haters and lovers so IDC
---
Chuck Norris doesn't have to wait for new video games. The new video games wait for Chuck Norris to play them.
#3yiangaruuugaPosted 12/4/2012 12:11:10 PM
I'm thinking that would be the 2/100 spawns. I hardly ever have bad spawns, and it could be that the enemy was rushing and you were in the process of spawning as the enemy was entering the spawn area.

I understand your frustrations though.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#4duericPosted 12/4/2012 12:14:05 PM
Nah. That's probably right.

We remember the bad ones because they stand out more. Depending on how much you play, 2% can be a huge number relatively speaking.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5forgotten0285Posted 12/4/2012 1:55:05 PM
I have spawned on top of an enemy Bouncing Betty before, and then spawned into the crosshairs of a sniper behind a barrel.

Then respawned behind my corpse as I watched it collapse to the ground.

Then respawned behind my corpse as I watched it collapse to the ground.

By the fifth time I spawned there, two other enemy players had arrived to join in on the fun.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#6greggreggreg2000Posted 12/4/2012 2:00:05 PM
Yeah there are times when I spawn a split second before an enemy goes around the corner and shoots me in the back, but I get kills like that too. At least that aspect of the game is fair.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#7barbjornkumaPosted 12/4/2012 2:26:54 PM
Respawning into an instant death by a member of the opposing team seems to be very common for me. I literally spawn within his field of vision on Cargo by the C flag, around the side of the building (I guess the side of the stairs is enuff cover huh, treyarch?).
#8nuschler2212Posted 12/4/2012 2:29:01 PM
DarkkisBO posted...
If you hate the game that much, return BO2 and start playing another game like Halo 4. :O Every game has its haters and lovers so IDC

This is the worst, most ill informed response somebody could have.

Think about it in sports terms...if your team sucked and management refused to put a quality team on the field, you wouldn't love your team any less. You would address your concerns with management.

You must be a Cub's fan.

You never complain about a losing team.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#9chessmyantidrugPosted 12/4/2012 2:30:45 PM
This topic is a joke. SMGs aren't overpowered. Spawns have notoriously been bad in objective-based games as long as Call of Duty has been around. That's why people farm kills in objective-based games. You would think after five years people would know this.
#10Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 12/4/2012 2:31:08 PM
What's up with the number 2%?

Did Vonderphur tweet "only 2% of spawns are bad" or something?
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193