2% bad spawn rate my ass

#21jaymobe07Posted 12/6/2012 10:08:58 AM
Hijacked is horrible for ctf. One team locked down spawn points and left one open with a guardian at the last one. Last night had well over 10 spawn kills in a match. I can save the replay. I play on Xbox. I don't know why they didn't stick to blops system they previously had.
#22Natsume_Tien7Posted 12/6/2012 10:17:28 AM
People are manipulating the spawns, not really anything the game can do about it because it doesn't "think" the spawns it's providing are bad. The creators can give us longer invincibility so this tactic is actually punishable, or maybe just more a bigger variety of areas that you can be spawned in to decrease the chance someone is just waiting around a corner ADS'ing waiting to strafe and kill. Until then expect this from many of the organized clans.
---
"Don't be single-minded. It will only serve to bind you later on."
- Faust
#23Ollie The Magic BumPosted 12/6/2012 10:25:42 AM
Hijacked is horrible for ctf. One team locked down spawn points and left one open with a guardian at the last one. Last night had well over 10 spawn kills in a match. I can save the replay. I play on Xbox. I don't know why they didn't stick to blops system they previously had.

I hate people that do that. I joined a game where they had a guardian or a sentry pointed at EVERY possible spawn. Couldn't even move. Stupid game, even worse people playing it.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#24KillaBeAtPosted 12/6/2012 10:39:09 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
DarkkisBO posted...
If you hate the game that much, return BO2 and start playing another game like Halo 4. :O Every game has its haters and lovers so IDC

This is the worst, most ill informed response somebody could have.

Think about it in sports terms...if your team sucked and management refused to put a quality team on the field, you wouldn't love your team any less. You would address your concerns with management.

You must be a Cub's fan.

You never complain about a losing team.

So you are saying that he should keep playing a video-game he hates out of loyalty to..... Activision? The Call of Duty name? What?

This isn't a sports league. These games aren't all playing by the same rules, or directly competing with one another. There isn't a black and white way to manage success and failure in the video-game industry like there is in sports.

The management isn't given a standard, or an easy way to measure their successes and failures. There aren't any rules dictating who can do what and where, how much money can be spent. Everyone isn't expected to play on a level playing field, etc. etc. etc.

Do I need to continue to explain how these things aren't even close to comparable, except for in the broadest, most nonsense terms?

They create the game which is, on some level, unique from every other game, you decide whether you like it, and you choose whether to play it.

Would you continue to drive a car, long after you could get something better, out of loyalty to its manufacturer? Would you buy a book, or watch a movie, that you knew you were going to hate out of loyalty to the publisher/studio? Of course not.

The only thing worse, or more ill-informed than his advice, is your analogy.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#25Doktor_KaboomPosted 12/6/2012 10:48:58 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
This topic is a joke. SMGs aren't overpowered. Spawns have notoriously been bad in objective-based games as long as Call of Duty has been around. That's why people farm kills in objective-based games. You would think after five years people would know this.

Played em all. This is the worst spawning of all
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#26seankimberley42Posted 12/6/2012 12:41:41 PM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
This topic is a joke. SMGs aren't overpowered. Spawns have notoriously been bad in objective-based games as long as Call of Duty has been around. That's why people farm kills in objective-based games. You would think after five years people would know this.

Played em all. This is the worst spawning of all

That's nostalgia. Plus patching. I remember being spawned into the same air strike twice in CoD 4. I remember spawning into grenades countless times in every single CoD. I remember countless times I've been spawned into the enemy sights in every single CoD as well. I also remember that they ended up patching them somewhat and getting much better spawns in all CoDs as well. Well except CoD 4 that game had some atrocious spawns for most of the time I played it, up until MW2 came out.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice