Anyone miss decoy grenades?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone miss decoy grenades?
2 years ago#1
I do.

Luring victims towards their deaths...

mwa hah ha haah
---
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....
2 years ago#2
I do also. My 5 friends and I used to all use them on SnD. The enemy team had no clue what was happening to them every round. It made it VERY easy to win, lol.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
2 years ago#3
unpleasant_milk posted...
I do.

Luring victims towards their deaths...

mwa hah ha haah

They were good for the first week

Until people were able to tell the difference.
2 years ago#4
They were the only reason to play blops1... it was a party in a can
2 years ago#5
I was just thinking about this last night. I miss my scavenger class class that tossed those things everywhere. My favorite use for them though, was tossing one in a corner where a ghost teammate was snuggled inside of lol
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
2 years ago#6
I would throw so many of those things during Obj. to cloud out the sound of planting or defusing.
---
Xbox GT - Smolo THE KloWn
17 Ex-Boxes and Counting. All from System Failure.
2 years ago#7
nice to see so much decoy love...

bring 'em back treyarch!!!
---
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....
2 years ago#8
If they come back in another game, they should make the sound of a more popular gun or change sounds depending on what weapon you have.
---
Saying that Guitar Hero/Rock Band is for noobs who can't play real instruments is like saying Minesweeper is for noobs who can't go to a real minefield.
2 years ago#9
smolo82 posted...
I would throw so many of those things during Obj. to cloud out the sound of planting or defusing.

Smart. I just trolled campers and lured fools to their deaths.
---
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? GT: The God Arm
---
2 years ago#10
Also, throwing them long distance to the path you are not on generally kept eyes off your flanking route.
---
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? GT: The God Arm
---
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone miss decoy grenades?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived