Stop going negative please

#31MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/4/2012 1:30:31 PM
Made_of_fail posted...
I'm mad because you're jealous of my k/d in cod, w/l in dotard, and friends who are competent at playing games?

im seeding wtih raeg

Definitely mad.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#32maximoPosted 12/4/2012 1:31:07 PM
PvtPorkSord posted...
Sometimes it's not that easy.

Getting curbstomped on drone because some Dbag had a 1 bar connection and I was getting constant hit markers(hardcore mind you) with my R870. Gave up after 0-5. Switch to AR spawn next to enemy arg 5x in a row to be mowed down.

I quit playing after that match ended like 4-15 and know it should have been better.

R870 (and all other Shottys) in this game are completely unreliable and innefective, even with long barrel attached in my opinion.

What you could do in previous COD games you can not do with the shotties in BLOPS 2. Even with Dexterity, Ex Con, Lightweight or any of the sneaking perks its a crap shoot.

Doesnt matter what combo you use you will not succeed over the long term.
#33JVel91Posted 12/4/2012 1:32:59 PM
http://gyazo.com/31ad7d083e355024ce6477a8c76190b6
---
EMS
#34PvtPorkSordPosted 12/4/2012 2:10:55 PM
maximo posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...

Getting curbstomped on drone because some Dbag had a 1 bar connection and I was getting constant hit markers(hardcore mind you) with my R870. Gave up after 0-5. Switch to AR spawn next to enemy arg 5x in a row to be mowed down.

I quit playing after that match ended like 4-15 and know it should have been better.

R870 (and all other Shottys) in this game are completely unreliable and innefective, even with long barrel attached in my opinion.

What you could do in previous COD games you can not do with the shotties in BLOPS 2. Even with Dexterity, Ex Con, Lightweight or any of the sneaking perks its a crap shoot.

I hold a 1.5 k/d in TDM with my gold R870 so I say it can be done. I've had great matches and garbage matches. I can usually attribute a bad match to some 1 bar connection effing the lag comp up.
#35maximoPosted 12/4/2012 2:41:32 PM
PvtPorkSord posted...
maximo posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...

I hold a 1.5 k/d in TDM with my gold R870 so I say it can be done. I've had great matches and garbage matches. I can usually attribute a bad match to some 1 bar connection effing the lag comp up.

I just like to use a gun that is reliable. The shottys in this game are definitely not.
#36ish0turfac3Posted 12/4/2012 2:44:33 PM
Tc is troll. Look at his other topic.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#37Velociswagger(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:15:12 PM
ish0turfac3 posted...
Tc is troll. Look at his other topic.

You got me, I'm trolling everyone, please by all means, everyone should go negative.
#38Admiral_XyesPosted 12/4/2012 4:32:51 PM
Velociswagger posted...
This game really isn't that difficult. Stop running out in the middle of the map and dying over and over again, you aren't suddenly going to score a 18 kill streak after going -10 by doing the same thing.

First of all, if someone doesn't have more deaths than kills, someone else most likely does not have more kills than deaths.

Secondly, have you heard of objective type games? There are people who are willing to sacrifice their k/d so their team can win. Many times is those people who score many of the objectives.