they can churn out a new cod every year but...

#21Deathx113Posted 12/4/2012 2:28:28 PM
unpleasant_milk posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
ok, let's change tact.

Do you, the consumer, feel happy that a game that had 'x' promised content, has had 'y' not working for a week now? And do you feel that this should take this long to fix?

Lastly, do you feel that the deadline to publish each November means that many shortcuts are taken, and cod for example, is released full of glitches and faults?

BUT DUDE ITS EVERY 2 YEARS

No, one is released every year.

And please, don't shout. Children are sleeping

Dude man bro, look at this topic; the children are obviously awake and at it. xD

I agree with you TC, as I think I already said.. Though, I'm not angry.. I'm too lazy to be angry.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#22dario1101Posted 12/4/2012 3:26:26 PM
Deathx113 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
ok, let's change tact.

Do you, the consumer, feel happy that a game that had 'x' promised content, has had 'y' not working for a week now? And do you feel that this should take this long to fix?

Lastly, do you feel that the deadline to publish each November means that many shortcuts are taken, and cod for example, is released full of glitches and faults?

BUT DUDE ITS EVERY 2 YEARS

No, one is released every year.

And please, don't shout. Children are sleeping

Dude man bro, look at this topic; the children are obviously awake and at it. xD

I agree with you TC, as I think I already said.. Though, I'm not angry.. I'm too lazy to be angry.

Hey!
Stawp shouting pwease?
I'm trying to sleep here! :3

*Okay that might have just been the most awkwardest moment of my life that i just typed...
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-143! :D Started Feb. 2012
#23FlipManV3Posted 12/4/2012 4:32:16 PM
ok, let's change tact.

That's slightly better.

I personally do not feel like a week is "too long". There have been a hundred more games with more concerning problems that took longer to fix, if ever.

To the second part. It's every two years, which is a fair time for a huge company with a huge budget.
-
---
The Vita and the Wii U boards have the whiniest people on GameFAQs.
#24Lunacy182Posted 12/4/2012 4:35:10 PM
It's every two...

ahh forget about it.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#25Astro_B0mbPosted 12/4/2012 4:53:31 PM
They refers to activision. God damn gamefaqs.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#26Lunacy182Posted 12/4/2012 4:56:33 PM

In that case. They don't fix s****.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#27AdaptBlade_KxmPosted 12/4/2012 5:01:54 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...

But each game has two years of work in them, give or take a few. It is not like activision actually makes them you know.
---
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? GT: The God Arm
---
#28dario1101Posted 12/4/2012 7:52:00 PM
AdaptBlade_Kxm posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

But each game has two years of work in them, give or take a few. It is not like activision actually makes them you know.

2 Years of work in them?
More like Copy & Paste. And freshen things up a little with new guns and perks.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-144! :D Started Feb. 2012
#29unpleasant_milk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:32:20 PM
dario1101 posted...
AdaptBlade_Kxm posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

2 Years of work in them?
More like Copy & Paste. And freshen things up a little with new guns and perks.

True.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....
#30Kyle1022Posted 12/5/2012 1:45:30 PM
AdaptBlade_Kxm posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

Two years of work? As far as I know, once the one developer finishes their game, they wait til the next one is released to start working on their next one.

For instance, MW4 is beginning to be worked on right now, now that Black Ops 2 is out.

They take a year off. So basically, they DO churn out a new game in a year.

...and somehow, someway, they have DETERIORATED in the netcoding/networking/whatever department ever since MW2! It amazes me how badly these companies suck. Though admittedly it's probably because of Activi$ion's deadlines...but still, how does your netcoding get WORSE when 3 years ago it was better and actually fairly tolerable since it added in host migration?