Why crap games like COD come out yearly yet brilliant games (troll topic)

#1rsdguyPosted 12/4/2012 2:25:27 PM
like GTA or Far Cry only come out every 4/5 years?

Is it cos they give the community value, map editors, epicness and not want to milk their customers like Activision?

Damn now you read this you noticed its NOT a troll topic but 100% truth.

Discuss.
#2ICantNameGudPosted 12/4/2012 2:26:42 PM
Because those two franchises you mentioned aren't multiplayer kr twitch based

/thread
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#3forgotten0285Posted 12/4/2012 2:58:12 PM
OMG STOP MF-ING POSTING ABOUT FAR CRY 3 NOBODY CARES
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#4Kult47Posted 12/4/2012 3:00:24 PM
Honestly people can complain as much as they want how often they come out, I still have fun playing them with friends. Doesnt need to go any further than that. Its just fun.
---
Gamertag- TOXic f47aLiTy
#5greggreggreg2000Posted 12/4/2012 3:01:13 PM
I'm disappointed in GTA. A gen ago we got GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas all within 3 years of each other. Now they do GTA4 and then nothing until GTA5 :(
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#6KabtheMentatPosted 12/4/2012 3:03:53 PM
I'm disappointed in GTA. A gen ago we got GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas all within 3 years of each other. Now they do GTA4 and then nothing until GTA5 :(

Um, they did Red Dead Redemption...
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#7JonnywestsidePosted 12/4/2012 3:08:45 PM
greggreggreg2000 posted...

I thing GTA V being probably THE greatest game off all time will make up for that. I honestly think it will define the current gen.
#8LoshadtPosted 12/4/2012 3:09:54 PM
I hope GTA5 doesn't suck, and I REALLY hope the PC port doesn't suck. My expectations are low on both accounts after GTA4.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#9y0urm0msBFPosted 12/4/2012 3:11:25 PM
KabtheMentat posted...

Um, they did Red Dead Redemption...

And LA Noire. Plus it seems they are working on AGENT too.

Tho I dunno if its all the same gamestudios?

I dunno if a yearly GTA would be good? I am sure I would complain a lot why it still is not first person etc.
---
Some rockets turn faster than others, depending upon the trajectory. In this case it is going to go almost straight up until it is out of sight.
#10KabtheMentatPosted 12/4/2012 3:11:30 PM
greggreggreg2000 posted...

I thing GTA V being probably THE greatest game off all time will make up for that. I honestly think it will define the current gen.

Way to wait until the ass end of the gen to define it.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php