Why crap games like COD come out yearly yet brilliant games (troll topic)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why crap games like COD come out yearly yet brilliant games (troll topic)
4 years ago#1
like GTA or Far Cry only come out every 4/5 years?

Is it cos they give the community value, map editors, epicness and not want to milk their customers like Activision?

Damn now you read this you noticed its NOT a troll topic but 100% truth.

Discuss.
4 years ago#2
Because those two franchises you mentioned aren't multiplayer kr twitch based

/thread
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
4 years ago#3
OMG STOP MF-ING POSTING ABOUT FAR CRY 3 NOBODY CARES
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
4 years ago#4
Honestly people can complain as much as they want how often they come out, I still have fun playing them with friends. Doesnt need to go any further than that. Its just fun.
Gamertag- TOXic f47aLiTy
4 years ago#5
I'm disappointed in GTA. A gen ago we got GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas all within 3 years of each other. Now they do GTA4 and then nothing until GTA5 :(
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
4 years ago#6
I'm disappointed in GTA. A gen ago we got GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas all within 3 years of each other. Now they do GTA4 and then nothing until GTA5 :(

Um, they did Red Dead Redemption...
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
4 years ago#7
greggreggreg2000 posted...

I thing GTA V being probably THE greatest game off all time will make up for that. I honestly think it will define the current gen.
4 years ago#8
I hope GTA5 doesn't suck, and I REALLY hope the PC port doesn't suck. My expectations are low on both accounts after GTA4.
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
4 years ago#9
KabtheMentat posted...

Um, they did Red Dead Redemption...

And LA Noire. Plus it seems they are working on AGENT too.

Tho I dunno if its all the same gamestudios?

I dunno if a yearly GTA would be good? I am sure I would complain a lot why it still is not first person etc.
Some rockets turn faster than others, depending upon the trajectory. In this case it is going to go almost straight up until it is out of sight.
4 years ago#10
greggreggreg2000 posted...

I thing GTA V being probably THE greatest game off all time will make up for that. I honestly think it will define the current gen.

Way to wait until the ass end of the gen to define it.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why crap games like COD come out yearly yet brilliant games (troll topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived