Are Sniper Rifles Still OP?

#1Kult47Posted 12/4/2012 3:26:44 PM
Im curious how much of the community on this board feels that snipers are OP? In my own opinion I find that they extremely op. I don't feel that any gun should be a one shot kill (besides head shots) due to the fact that its just too easy to ads and pull a trigger on a game.

Ive heard the argument well if I shot you in the chest with a rifle you would go down, but that statement stands true for almost all weapons. They might not kill a person, but they sure wouldnt be fighting any more.
---
Gamertag- TOXic f47aLiTy
#2GamingAntPosted 12/4/2012 3:27:50 PM
They're OP in my hands.
---
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.
#3Kult47(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:29:31 PM
GamingAnt posted...
They're OP in my hands.

Is that in reference to the fact they they are too easy to get kills with or your just that good?...Honestly
---
Gamertag- TOXic f47aLiTy
#4ICantNameGudPosted 12/4/2012 3:31:31 PM
No. They're difficult to do well with in this title. The DSR gets some no-scopes but overwhelmingly it's less prevalent than the modern warfare series.

Honestly there were even more snipers in the original BO because map size. Relative to past games snipers are rare and ones doing well even less common.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#5InkontrolPosted 12/4/2012 4:09:17 PM(edited)
Nope. I don't see how people still can't understand why Sniper Rifles and close up shotgun shots are OHKO. They are filling the role they are meant to fill.
---
https://twitter.com/Inkontrol2 - my media twitter (movies, tv shows, music, gaming)
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=inkontrol
#6Scape13Posted 12/4/2012 3:34:12 PM
Head only OHK sucks for a sniper. Stomach/chest up is fine. Snipers can get just as flanked as shotgun users.
#7ICantNameGudPosted 12/4/2012 3:34:30 PM
Everyone gets so butthurt about being killed 4 times in a single match b a sniper or shotgunner. No one cares that SMGs and lightweight can literally run through bullets unless it's a OHK.

I'm gonna go ahead and say most whiners are crackhead kiddie ADHD rushers, and they're upset that sometimes people stop sprinting.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#8fatclemenzaPosted 12/4/2012 3:35:21 PM
I've yet to see a "quickscoper" have a good game. They get some cheeky kills but end up negative or barely positive. Every time I pick one up, I go on a tear though. They seem easy to use.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#9fatclemenzaPosted 12/4/2012 3:36:13 PM
No one cares that SMGs and lightweight can literally run through bullets unless it's a OHK.

Its sad because its true -.-
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#10Gengar_OUPosted 12/4/2012 3:36:29 PM
Snipers were never OP
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285