So I'm arguing with my brother...

#1deidara21Posted 12/4/2012 3:41:50 PM
About what the OP weapons of the game. I have said that the submachine guns are some of the most over powered weapons while he argues that they aren't. Who is correct here?
#2LoshadtPosted 12/4/2012 3:42:54 PM
Obviously you.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#3ShadowUmbreon42Posted 12/4/2012 3:43:19 PM
deidara21 posted...
About what the OP weapons of the game. I have said that the submachine guns are some of the most over powered weapons while he argues that they aren't. Who is correct here?

you are, your brother is stupid. smgs can be beaten though tc
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 You should go sub. Digimon World Dusk FC 0991-5020-3268
#4ICantNameGudPosted 12/4/2012 3:43:45 PM
SMGs are dominant but it's due to the ****ty maps. Overall the weapons are balanced, but the gun engagements themselve are not, makin SMGs "op"
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#5KabtheMentatPosted 12/4/2012 3:45:18 PM
Other than the hip fire on the SMGs...neither of you are right.

It's the maps. The SMG's perceived OPness (lol penis) is a symptom of the disease. Which is very small maps.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#6forgotten0285Posted 12/4/2012 3:45:47 PM
SMGs are the noob gun.

I'm already noticing a huge shift from SMGs to ARs again. Any skilled player simply cant ignore that ARs remain a reliable and somewhat lag-resistant all purpose weapon.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#7fallenangemon0Posted 12/4/2012 3:45:50 PM
He is. If something is "OP" to YOU personally, you just need to learn to play carefully.

SMG users don't take dumps on the entire team as water-death deities of CoD.

Wanna see some legitimately OP stuff? Go watch footage of the Akimo Model 1887s when MW2 first came out.

See the difference? One is someone playing their weapon's strengths by making sure encounters are close range...

and one is someone getting long-shot head-shots THROUGH WALLS from Assault Rifle ranges.
---
"When you get a hatemail in Call of Duty, you know you are doing something right."- FeelMyBlade