Jusswunderin whats the best area to get to the high rounds on zombies?

#1Mander1861Posted 12/4/2012 3:09:22 PM
You guys going to a specific area or just winging it or riding the bus through rounds?
I want your tips.
My god I want them soo bad.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#2KabtheMentatPosted 12/4/2012 3:10:32 PM
Wherever the mystery box is.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#3Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:11:27 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Wherever the mystery box is.

Ya thats kind of how I was doing it but thats not reliable.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#4KabtheMentatPosted 12/4/2012 3:12:19 PM
Unless you can hold down the PaP room, the mystery box is about as reliable as you can get.
---
#5Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:16:15 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Unless you can hold down the PaP room, the mystery box is about as reliable as you can get.

Ya we usually hold the PaP but when the max ammos stop coming and you cant PaP anymore its gets hairy.
---
#6BoxTheMuppetPosted 12/4/2012 3:18:21 PM
I have no advice for zombies.
Good luck.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#7Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:19:24 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
I have no advice for zombies.
Good luck.

Damn you were the expert I was wanting to hear from the most !!!!!!
---
#8KabtheMentatPosted 12/4/2012 3:23:00 PM
KabtheMentat posted...

Ya we usually hold the PaP but when the max ammos stop coming and you cant PaP anymore its gets hairy.

Before that happens, that's when people with PaP weapons on low make a trip around the map, going to the place on the walls where your weapons originally were and buy ammo...which you can do for PaP weapons. It just costs a lot more.

BTW, you should always have a weapon off of the wall PaP-ed because of this. My vote goes to the AK74. Easy to get to and a pretty good Pap weapon.
---
#9Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:24:20 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

Before that happens, that's when people with PaP weapons on low make a trip around the map, going to the place on the walls where your weapons originally were and buy ammo...which you can do for PaP weapons. It just costs a lot more.

BTW, you should always have a weapon off of the wall PaP-ed because of this. My vote goes to the AK74. Easy to get to and a pretty good Pap weapon.

Ya it just blows when the ammo costs 4500 bucks :(
I was just wondering if there is a decent kiting area since we mainly seem to be just holding out in one spot most of the time as opposed to the way we used to play.
---
#10FinaliizePosted 12/4/2012 8:40:56 PM
If you want high rounds kite zombies in the tunnel with the PaP M16. Easy to get round 40+.

/thread