Anyone else notice this game forces you to play maps you hate?

#1ICantNameGudPosted 12/4/2012 3:44:05 PM
I get put into different lobbies of the same map 3-5 times in a row every day. DUUURRRRRRP YOU LEFT THAT MATCH HERE PLAY THE SAME MAP AGAIN YOU MUST LOVE IT!

Or even better: HEEERRRR YOU LEFT THIS LOBBY IT MUST HAVE BEEN AN ACCIDENT HERE'S THE SAME LOBBY HAVE FUN
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#2LerthyrPosted 12/4/2012 3:45:43 PM
Welcome to CoD. We hope that you enjoy your stay!
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#3foodeater4Posted 12/4/2012 3:45:53 PM
Hating a map=I suck at this map and go 5-25 all the time. Get better at the map and you wont hate it anymore.
#4Cpt_CrackerPosted 12/4/2012 3:46:39 PM
I think it's more so that that vast majority, if not all, of the maps are bad. We tend to hate bad maps, so we tend to hate all of them.
#5ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:48:03 PM
foodeater4 posted...
Hating a map=I suck at this map and go 5-25 all the time. Get better at the map and you wont hate it anymore.

Because Hijacked is so well designed and I need to play that map in 4 different lobbies if I leave them all.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#6barbjornkumaPosted 12/4/2012 3:48:31 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
DUUURRRRRRP YOU LEFT THAT MATCH HERE PLAY THE SAME MAP AGAIN YOU MUST LOVE IT!

I can confirm that this happens.
#7NejiHyuga900Posted 12/4/2012 4:57:20 PM
I notice. I did like Carrier for the first few times but now it gets annoying and boring and people keep picking Carrier in Gun Game while I want to do a new map.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900