1.) Call of Duty 4 2.) Call of Duty 2 3.) Black Ops 2 4.) Black Ops 5.) World at War 6.) Modern Warfare 2 7.) Modern Warfare 3
.....somewhere in an alternate universe is Call of Duty 3. I enjoyed Call of Duty 2's campaign but the online was lacking. But still, I spent a lot of time on it and enjoyed it. Black Ops 2 would be tied for first to be honest if Treyarch could just fix it's lag issues.
#22porkxsodaPosted 12/5/2012 2:12:54 AM
1. MW2 2. BOP2 3. MW3 4. COD4 5. BO
I didn't rank WaW because I never played it online, only locally. I really loved MW2, even with all its faults, and I logged too much time into it. I played a lot of the first Black Ops too, but I realized I really didn't like it.
#23arena11Posted 12/5/2012 2:51:31 AM
MW2 = MW1, Respawn knew how to make fun games W@W BO2, only gets this slot, because it's better than the last two. MW3 BO1, got boring quickly
#24NsW3Posted 12/5/2012 3:30:13 AM
Waw-cod4-mw2-bo1/2-mw3 --- Gamertag: Nigel West Steam ID: Nigel West
#25Halo_ForeverPosted 12/5/2012 4:06:42 AM
1. Black Ops: Nice maps with little headglitching. Interesting, if somewhat unbalanced weapon set (only the Ak74U and AK47 are in my boring bag). Probably the friendliest to starters in terms of unlocks, though with stupid pro perk requirements.
2. CoD4: Decent maps, and a fairly balanced weapon set. Many small annoyances like Matyrdom and the Frags.
3. BOII: Has a lot of promise and it is fun when it works, but the lag comp, too many headglitch spots and wonky unlocking bring it down.
4. WaW: Like CoD4 with many improved elements (sane grenade strength which also nerfed Matyrdom) and bigger maps, but ruined by the godmode MP40+ Juggernaut combo as well as Bouncing Betties.
5. Modern Warfare 2: The most interesting weapon set in the series with loads of interesting way to build classes, which fell on the fact that there many annoyances like the Nuke destroying objective mode, Commando, Deathstreaks, unlimited Claymore spam as well as some more grevious errors like the OMA/DC combination, killstreak chaining that was way too effective and so forth.
6. Modern Warfare 3: It has most of the downsides of MW2 aside from OMA/DC while inserting even more garbage in coordination with hopeless maps. --- Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#26ss3goku39Posted 12/5/2012 4:36:59 AM
1. black ops 2 2. black ops 3. cod4 4. mw2 5. waw 6. mw3
#27MaverickneoPosted 12/5/2012 5:08:06 AM(edited)
Dont know about anyone else but I absolutely love the pick 10 system. I think this is leaps and bounds beyond anything else in any other COD game IMO.
I have not experienced much lag online. Some, but not in every game so I cant comment there.
#28DOSFPosted 12/5/2012 5:14:10 AM
1) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2.5) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 2.51) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 2.511) Call of Duty: Black Ops 5) Call of Duty: World at War 6) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
There really is nothing in it with my top 4. --- "I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU! Right after I get done rubbing my arse against this wall." - Arctic_Sunrise
#29Bat178Posted 12/5/2012 5:18:02 AM(edited)
1. World At War 2. Call of Duty 4 3. Black Ops 4. Black Ops 2 5. Modern Warfare 2 6. Modern Warfare 3
Seriously, World At War gets too much hate. If they would have just nerfed the MP40 and Bouncing Betties, people would have liked it much more. --- Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!