Can't re-roll my care packages...

#1CharityDiaryPosted 12/4/2012 4:09:59 PM
This seriously needs to be addressed.

The entire time I've been using Care Package and Engineer, I've only gotten to re-roll my care package maybe a dozen times. And I get multiple care packages per game.

As soon as the box lands, there are multiple teammates just standing there holding X at it, so I have to just go ahead and take it.

At least give me a 10-second grace period where only I can take it, so that I can actually use my mother effing perk!

It's not that hard to grasp, Treyarch... I mean, I know the community has to hold your hand on some issues, but seriously, you're just stupid.
#2killnoob666Posted 12/4/2012 4:12:15 PM
3Arc can't be responsible for some Ahole player and teammates
#3CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:12:58 PM
killnoob666 posted...
3Arc can't be responsible for some Ahole player and teammates

They can be responsible for actually using their brains instead of their wallets.

If they gave me a 10-second grace period, everything would be fine.
#4Link43130Posted 12/4/2012 4:14:37 PM
They've already said they're gonna address this issue in the next patch, but complaining about it on a forum where they'll never see it is good too!
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#5CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:15:28 PM
Link43130 posted...
They've already said they're gonna address this issue in the next patch, but complaining about it on a forum where they'll never see it is good too!

They're gonna address the Black Hat issue. But people will still just walk up and start taking it...
#6nuschler2212Posted 12/4/2012 4:15:32 PM
I agree with this. I've had to resort to capturing my own care packages with Black Hat's because A-hole team mates.

I hate them.

But I don't blame them.

I blame Treyarch for allowing this to occur.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#7Admiral_XyesPosted 12/4/2012 4:25:26 PM
CharityDiary posted...
This seriously needs to be addressed.

The entire time I've been using Care Package and Engineer, I've only gotten to re-roll my care package maybe a dozen times. And I get multiple care packages per game.

As soon as the box lands, there are multiple teammates just standing there holding X at it, so I have to just go ahead and take it.

At least give me a 10-second grace period where only I can take it, so that I can actually use my mother effing perk!

It's not that hard to grasp, Treyarch... I mean, I know the community has to hold your hand on some issues, but seriously, you're just stupid.

I used to say this was not a problem. I would say, "don't run care packages if team mates taking it will tie your panties in a knot." Then I got my care package stolen trying to reroll it.

Know what I thought then? I thought that I would rather have this unchanged. My opinion is still, "don't run it if you are gonna cry about it getting stolen."

However the people who take it should at least say thankyou.
#8FusionCPosted 12/4/2012 4:30:13 PM
I would say dont play with greenies
---
For the Horde!!!!
#9FlipManV3Posted 12/4/2012 4:34:50 PM
They're gonna address the Black Hat issue. But people will still just walk up and start taking it...

The thing with Black Hat is that it can steal a Care Package easier, thus making it faster. People going up to Care Packages aren't a big deal at all, you have a greater priority.
-
---
The Vita and the Wii U boards have the whiniest people on GameFAQs.
#10CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:36:03 PM
FlipManV3 posted...

The thing with Black Hat is that it can steal a Care Package easier, thus making it faster. People going up to Care Packages aren't a big deal at all, you have a greater priority.
-

BUT I CAN'T FREAKING RE-ROLL IT IF SOMEONE IS TAKING IT. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT