Can't re-roll my care packages...

#11FusionCPosted 12/4/2012 5:38:24 PM
CharityDiary posted...
FlipManV3 posted...
They're gonna address the Black Hat issue. But people will still just walk up and start taking it...

The thing with Black Hat is that it can steal a Care Package easier, thus making it faster. People going up to Care Packages aren't a big deal at all, you have a greater priority.
-

BUT I CAN'T FREAKING RE-ROLL IT IF SOMEONE IS TAKING IT. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT

If this is really a problem for you..dont play with greenies!!
---
For the Horde!!!!
#12FlipManV3Posted 12/4/2012 5:40:44 PM
BUT I CAN'T FREAKING RE-ROLL IT IF SOMEONE IS TAKING IT. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT

TOO BAD, SO SAD. TAKE THE CARE PACKAGE IF SOMEONE'S TRYING TO TAKE IT. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT
-
---
The Vita and the Wii U boards have the whiniest people on GameFAQs.
#13glassghost0Posted 12/4/2012 5:43:32 PM
I think people are just stupid and they're like, "Oh maybe this one time I'll be able to cap it faster than the guy who called it in."
---
Signature OFF
#14MikeyFliesPosted 12/4/2012 5:51:05 PM
FlipManV3 posted...
They're gonna address the Black Hat issue. But people will still just walk up and start taking it...

The thing with Black Hat is that it can steal a Care Package easier, thus making it faster. People going up to Care Packages aren't a big deal at all, you have a greater priority.
-

Except that if you reroll a package it doesn't reset their timer to grab the package! Even fixing this would be a big a step forwards :)