Has Black Ops II's thunder been stolen by Halo 4 and Far Cry 3?

#1GaMeFrEaK316Posted 12/4/2012 5:32:54 PM
It seems like most of my friends lately have looked down on me for buying BLOPS II and supporting the franchise. They're always teasing with things like "did you buy elite yet? haha". Most of them have been playing Halo 4 and are now raving about Far Cry 3 because of it's open world gameplay, graphics and map maker.

Has CoD lost it's public appeal among the hardcore gamers like Guitar Hero did? I remember GH fans quickly jump shipped to Rock Band once they got tired of GH.

Hopefully CoD won't share that same fate.
---
COW GO MOO
#2OMEGA RUGALPosted 12/4/2012 5:35:07 PM
Cod has more people playing than Halo last I heard ....
Cod is above Halo on gamefaqs ... and I am comparing just the 360 version to Halo.

So to answer you question .... no.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
BLOPs 2 Weapon Class Tier List SMGs>Snipers>LMGs>Shotguns>Pistols>Knife>>ARs
#3curtlandPosted 12/4/2012 5:35:19 PM
You forgot to mention that Far Cry 3 has animals.

You blew it.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#4fatclemenzaPosted 12/4/2012 5:35:51 PM
Maybe if CoD lost some popularity, they would be inclined to fix some things up.

To your question, no, there's still a half-million people on nightly. I doubt Halo 4 has even half of that many.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#5Lunacy182Posted 12/4/2012 5:37:46 PM(edited)
They look down on you for buying COD, yet they bought Halo 4? lol. Classic.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#6foodeater4Posted 12/4/2012 5:41:33 PM
All 3 games are fun. Halo 4 was the most played on Xbox live for a week till Blops 2 hit, now its been Blops 2 every week. No idea where FC3 is on that list but I doubt itll get 1st or second spot like Blops and Halo.
#7Mander1861Posted 12/4/2012 5:42:22 PM
Call the Thunder Cops !!!!!!!!!
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.