You know what cool thing they can add to Hardwire or Ghost....

#1hyperpowderPosted 12/4/2012 7:46:31 PM
Make it were you don't cast shadows. Seeing someones shadow is a usefull skill to use when getting the drop on someone, that would make those perks more appetizing to use.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#2TheBlueDeathPosted 12/4/2012 7:47:10 PM
hyperpowder posted...
Make it were you don't cast shadows. Seeing someones shadow is a usefull skill to use when getting the drop on someone, that would make those perks more appetizing to use.

Hardwire should be immune to Guardians in my opinion.

Dead Silence should not cast shadows.

Awareness should do something more.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3hyperpowder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:52:43 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
hyperpowder posted...

immune to guardians would be cool. I was thinking maybe making Dead Silence were you wouldn't show up on the radar when firing even without a silencer. Maybe it would be a little OP but it would help differ people on using Tac/Engineer
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#4TheBlueDeathPosted 12/4/2012 7:54:20 PM
Ghost is good enough, give dead silence something suited for stealth as well like the shadows. I feel Dead Silence and Awareness desparately need something else to make them worth choosing. I feel that Hardwired getting immunity to Guardians would put it on par with everything else.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#5fatoni311Posted 12/4/2012 7:55:22 PM
i know a lot of this stuff is kinda fake/futuristic but how would you even begin to explain the rationalization of physically being able to remove your shadow or becoming immune to radiation by simply not having a wireless connection?
#6BlaeuPosted 12/4/2012 7:55:50 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
hyperpowder posted...

Tactical Mask seems like the type of perk that should have Guardian immunity. Either way, SOMETHING should have it.

Hardwired should also make all of your stuff immune to Black Hat (equipment and scorestreaks). It would be nice to make them immune to EMP as well, but I don't know if that would be balanced.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#7TheBlueDeathPosted 12/4/2012 7:56:06 PM
fatoni311 posted...
i know a lot of this stuff is kinda fake/futuristic but how would you even begin to explain the rationalization of physically being able to remove your shadow or becoming immune to radiation by simply not having a wireless connection?

Same reason we have shotgun pellets disappearing after a set amount of feet.

Space Magic.
---
#8SUPERT0ASTYPosted 12/4/2012 7:57:35 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
fatoni311 posted...

Same reason we have shotgun pellets disappearing after a set amount of feet.

Space Magic.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#9TheBlueDeathPosted 12/4/2012 7:57:48 PM
Blaeu posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
hyperpowder posted...

Tactical Mask seems like the type of perk that should have Guardian immunity. Either way, SOMETHING should have it.

Hardwired should also make all of your stuff immune to Black Hat (equipment and scorestreaks). It would be nice to make them immune to EMP as well, but I don't know if that would be balanced.

Tactical Mask is already well worth choosing, I don't want to give it more incentive. I like Hardwired being immune to either Black Hats or EMP.

We could have Dead Silence work so that it doesn't notify the enemy if their equipment is destroyed or hacked? I feel that'd be a great addition to it.
---
#10Mumble_Posted 12/4/2012 7:58:01 PM
fatoni311 posted...

There's technology in this game where you turn invisible. You don't make a shadow when you're like that. I'm sure it would be possible to not cast a shadow if you had the ability to turn invisible.
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.