You know what cool thing they can add to Hardwire or Ghost....

#11hyperpowder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:59:49 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Ghost is good enough, give dead silence something suited for stealth as well like the shadows. I feel Dead Silence and Awareness desparately need something else to make them worth choosing. I feel that Hardwired getting immunity to Guardians would put it on par with everything else.

I agree awareness needs something else, the tons of us that play without expensive headphones need something that would make that perk usefull.

Hardwire being immune to Guardians is a good start but it still really isnt that usefull still when Guardians/CUAVS can be easily destroyed and not that many people run EMP.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#12TheBlueDeathPosted 12/4/2012 7:00:38 PM
hyperpowder posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
Ghost is good enough, give dead silence something suited for stealth as well like the shadows. I feel Dead Silence and Awareness desparately need something else to make them worth choosing. I feel that Hardwired getting immunity to Guardians would put it on par with everything else.

I agree awareness needs something else, the tons of us that play without expensive headphones need something that would make that perk usefull.

Hardwire being immune to Guardians is a good start but it still really isnt that usefull still when Guardians/CUAVS can be easily destroyed and not that many people run EMP.

I get EMP-ed all the time.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#13BlaeuPosted 12/4/2012 7:01:45 PM
hyperpowder posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

Just because people do not run EMPs doesn't mean they cannot start if needed.

I have a decent headset and I still think Awareness sucks. You should at least be "aware" enough to ignore (make silent) friendly footsteps/shouts.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#14Jim_the_DrunkPosted 12/4/2012 7:10:16 PM
I think hard wired should make your equipment immune to the effects of engineer.
#15hyperpowder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:13:27 PM(edited)
Blaeu posted...
hyperpowder posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

Just because people do not run EMPs doesn't mean they cannot start if needed.

I have a decent headset and I still think Awareness sucks. You should at least be "aware" enough to ignore (make silent) friendly footsteps/shouts.

It wasn't that much used in MW2.

I really don't see the need for it. The only reason it was so usefull in MW3 was because it was easy to get/ Assualt killstreaks were easy to get. Plus it seems like it lasted twice as long in MW3.

Now if hardwire made it where you could still call in killstreaks even when emp'd(or they don't get destroyed) then maybe it would be more enticing, but I still don't see people still using it over the other perks.

I'm pretty sure the only times I've actually been emp'd was from a carepackage/
---
#16BlaeuPosted 12/4/2012 7:15:44 PM(edited)
Jim_the_Drunk posted...
I think hard wired should make your equipment immune to the effects of engineer.

Eh, I don't like counters to counters. I know some exist in this game, but I don't think they should.

Edit:
hyperpowder posted...

From the scorestreak, same here. However, EMP grenades do the same thing.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#17SaucemanXPosted 12/4/2012 7:17:11 PM
Awareness: Enemies show up as a quick blip on the mini-map when opponents stun/flash/emp them.

Dead Silence: Your player should never talk/scream (random audio clips when reloading or a nade flies past them), and sounds from pulling a nade or reloading should be silent too. Even knifing should be silent. Basically none of the normal audio clips play for your character (including planting/defusing).
---
| S | A | U | C | E | M | A | N |
Crafted with genius, energized with madness.
#18hyperpowder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:24:50 PM
Blaeu posted...
Jim_the_Drunk posted...

Eh, I don't like counters to counters. I know some exist in this game, but I don't think they should.

Edit:
hyperpowder posted...

From the scorestreak, same here. However, EMP grenades do the same thing.

Does hardwire counter EMP nades?
---