I'm trying to get gold camo for the Executioner. This is gonna be hell.

#11possessionPosted 12/5/2012 12:38:11 AM
The thing I don't get is why the Executioner requires headshots, while all of the other shotguns are OSOK...

The Executioner is still a shotgun...right?
---
"Baldercrap! I created your universe. The only thing you created was my fist parallel to your face!" ~ Prof. Farnsworth
#12sorakeyblade715Posted 12/5/2012 1:05:39 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
Done it yesterday. Wasn't half as bad as I expected. Try Dual-Wield for the DKs since 5 bullets is not enough for a single kill sometimes. .

hmm... IDK if I had a dual wield donkey kongs I think they would **** everyone up pretty well.....
---
xbl PuffDaddyGiant9
#13Gallis_OTK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:23:08 PM
Bump for the new day. Last night I got my Gold Executioner, but didn't get a chance to use it in an actual game before I crashed and went to bed. Gonna see how it looks now and hopefully blast some faces off in the process.

*Slow clap* I will join you there in Valhalla someday.

I'll save you a seat with a cupholder.

The thing I don't get is why the Executioner requires headshots, while all of the other shotguns are OSOK...

The Executioner is still a shotgun...right?

They just count it as a handgun that fires shotgun shells. And thank goodness they do, because one-shots are so damn hard to get with this thing without being in-range of their knife.
---
Not changing this line of my sig until (The) Ryback's hunger is satisfied - started 9/24/12
http://i.imgur.com/PMzJP.jpg