I'm trying to get gold camo for the Executioner. This is gonna be hell.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm trying to get gold camo for the Executioner. This is gonna be hell.

User Info: possession

possession
4 years ago#11
The thing I don't get is why the Executioner requires headshots, while all of the other shotguns are OSOK...

The Executioner is still a shotgun...right?
"Baldercrap! I created your universe. The only thing you created was my fist parallel to your face!" ~ Prof. Farnsworth

User Info: sorakeyblade715

sorakeyblade715
4 years ago#12
Jonnywestside posted...
Done it yesterday. Wasn't half as bad as I expected. Try Dual-Wield for the DKs since 5 bullets is not enough for a single kill sometimes. .

hmm... IDK if I had a dual wield donkey kongs I think they would **** everyone up pretty well.....
xbl PuffDaddyGiant9

User Info: GallisOTK

GallisOTK
4 years ago#13
Bump for the new day. Last night I got my Gold Executioner, but didn't get a chance to use it in an actual game before I crashed and went to bed. Gonna see how it looks now and hopefully blast some faces off in the process.

*Slow clap* I will join you there in Valhalla someday.

I'll save you a seat with a cupholder.

The thing I don't get is why the Executioner requires headshots, while all of the other shotguns are OSOK...

The Executioner is still a shotgun...right?

They just count it as a handgun that fires shotgun shells. And thank goodness they do, because one-shots are so damn hard to get with this thing without being in-range of their knife.
Not changing this line of my sig until (The) Ryback's hunger is satisfied - started 9/24/12
http://i.imgur.com/PMzJP.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm trying to get gold camo for the Executioner. This is gonna be hell.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived