That part of the game that was in the gameplay reveal...

#1BrownPackPosted 12/4/2012 11:03:13 PM
The part in LA where you're on top of a broken freeway, and you are given a choice to either provide cover fire with a sniper, or to rappel down. Is that the only time in the game you're given a choice like that? I think it is, and I really hope it's not, because if it is, then Treyarch pretty much lied to us and led us to believe into thinking the whole game was like that.
#2PharoahPelicanPosted 12/4/2012 11:05:43 PM
Well, that was one scripted event that told you how to play through the level where the other levels just let you decide for yourself how to do it instead of holding your hand. You can hang back and snipe, you can rush forward from cover to cover, you can do a mix.

But in terms of the story that's actually the lamest choice you have to make.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#3BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:09:30 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Well, that was one scripted event that told you how to play through the level where the other levels just let you decide for yourself how to do it instead of holding your hand. You can hang back and snipe, you can rush forward from cover to cover, you can do a mix.

But in terms of the story that's actually the lamest choice you have to make.

Yeah, true, but I just liked the "variety" that it gave you. when I first saw the trailer I was thinking that you could complete the mission a variety of ways by taking different paths.