Do you actually like this game?

#1NyangasmPosted 12/4/2012 11:10:22 PM
I really do. Modern Warfare 2 was my first CoD and no other CoD has been as enjoyable as it. That is, MW2 and this, Black Ops 2. I don't know what it is, but there's something about this one that I like way more than the last two titles.

So yeah, I seriously enjoy this game. Probably as much as I like Modern Warfare 2. Black Ops didn't really do it for me and was more frustrating than anything. I didn't waste my money on MW3 so I obviously can't comment on it aside from YouTube videos I've seen. (One thing that really, really, REALLY annoys me about MW3 is the sprinting animation and how the gun moves when you're sprinting. >_____>)

No complaints here. I'll probably enjoy this game as much, if not more, than I did Modern Warfare 2. Probably more since I don't have to grind every Prestige for weapon camouflages and attachments. :3
---
Never underestimate a Japanese businessman.
#2imthestuntmanPosted 12/4/2012 11:12:41 PM
When i dont get spawn trapped and im not working on bloodthirsties for a hold gun i do. When those two happen i swear profusely.
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#3AirRawr_Posted 12/4/2012 11:13:27 PM
no
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#4GamingAntPosted 12/4/2012 11:14:10 PM
yes why else would I waste my time by coming to these boards?
---
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.
#5ICantNameGudPosted 12/4/2012 11:14:43 PM
Honestly I'm starting to not like it. All I face is parties and no matter what I do I'm behind everyone else, always need more bullets to kill than everyone else even if one of us pcked up the others gun.

Starting to really notice how limited the FOV is. Almost everyone goes 1-1 or worse. The game's pretty bad and patches aren't going to do more than kinda sorta fix lag. At least othe games are coming out and I got a lot of time out of it so far.

I'll still play but not very much after I get FC3, honesty I'd rather go back to Skyrim than keep prestige grinding. I'm not buying ****ty DLC either. If they don't want to give us any proper maps out of the box then **** them.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#6TG_WolfPosted 12/4/2012 11:14:58 PM
This game is good, sometimes.

MW2 was good, before more than 10 people had OMA and DC unlocked. If they had prevented OMA from returning explosives a lot of problems could have been avoided.
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord and Muu of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#7PloxerdonPosted 12/4/2012 11:15:14 PM
Yeah,
But i don't take the game seriously... i mess around because this game is strange (lag,inbalance and stuff)
#8Frost_LASERPosted 12/4/2012 11:18:09 PM
AirRawr_ posted...
no
#9ICantNameGudPosted 12/4/2012 11:18:48 PM
Oh yea: zombies is atrocious. The only way to do well is with a full party, tons of points and an upgraded weapon which you get on ROUND GADDAM ONE and thrn the power in before round 2. Thats so stupid.

I almost sold the game just for that but the MO was fun until these past few days. Now everyone's a dick online since they know the game.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#10PloxerdonPosted 12/4/2012 11:19:44 PM
Thats bs, i went to wave 15 solo on tranzit, no perks, 35 solo town, 25 farm, 15 bus depot so its not the game but you.