Do you actually like this game?

#21dooms14Posted 12/4/2012 11:09:31 PM
Its a CoD game to come back to because BF3 had most of my shooter time. HOPEFULLY BF4 is good.
#22BoloVicPosted 12/4/2012 11:11:48 PM
In all honesty I completely hate this game. The Lag and bad teammates completely ruin the multiplayer experience. I hate zombies. Haven't played campaign but from reading what it's about it sounds lame. When I'm on the team that aren't the ones lagging we win ridiculously with most of the time a 30+ kill lead.
---
GT: Bolo Vic
#23vigorm0rtisPosted 12/4/2012 11:25:32 PM
How many times do we need this topic in 24 hours?
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#24Best_PK_In_ACPosted 12/4/2012 11:42:17 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Best_PK_In_AC posted...
it's a good game but is holding itself back from being a great one with the most dumbass lag problems i've ever seen and the unnecessary nerfing of beloved perks

no stopping power? now smgs and shotgunners run rampant (and im an smg/shotgun user)

no marathon? what the f*** is this "extreme conditioning" bull s***? waste a perk slot for slightly more run time??? the f***!??!?!?!?! were they high???

maps. ok im a run-n-gunner and was a huge knife fan in mw2 so i enjoy the small, compact maps, but they are absolute hell for regular players. i just dont get it

so much wasted potential in this game. the pick 10 class system is the best ive seen in any cod to date

So did you not play the two titles before this? or have you been whining about the two worst perks in the history of the franchise (stopping power/commando) for three years? Like, this games not great but your suggestions aren't either. What benefit would unlimited sprint have in a game where you can run from end-to-end of the map in 15 seconds?

i have black ops. i hated it, but at least it had marathon pro. i was never a big fan of stopping power, i always ran MLC on mw2, but i saw the value the perk had and i saw it as kind of a counter to MLC, so everything was mostly balanced
---
http://www.tinyurl.com/DarkShenti
Follow your dreams. Don't let your dreams follow you. #ALPHA
#25FlarePosted 12/5/2012 12:01:19 AM
Best_PK_In_AC posted...
it's a good game but is holding itself back from being a great one with the most dumbass lag problems i've ever seen and the unnecessary nerfing of beloved perks

maps. ok im a run-n-gunner and was a huge knife fan in mw2 so i enjoy the small, compact maps, but they are absolute hell for regular players. i just dont get it

so much wasted potential in this game. the pick 10 class system is the best ive seen in any cod to date

This section of this guy's post perfectly sum up my feelings towards the game. Treyarch did a GREAT job with balancing the weapons in each class and the pick 10 system. This is one of the few CoDs where I actually can't wait to unlock more custom class slots since there's so many setups I want to try. Scorestreaks were also a great idea and have made objective game modes way more fun to me now.

However, WTF were they thinking when programming the game's netcode. I have never ever had lag that comes anywhere close to what I'm experiencing in this game. In Black Ops I rarely ever had connection issues (which could be because I pulled host at least a third of the time but still...). I'm praying they fix this because I'm about ready to give up.

The maps and spawns are also complete trash. Easily this game has the worst maps I've ever seen. They are all a small, cluttered mess which makes playing strategically damn near impossible, especially with the horrid spawns. In any other CoD (not counting MW3 since I didn't play it) I rarely ever get shot in the back, but it's all the time in Blops2. How about a little map size diversity Treyarch? I went back and played Black Ops 1 and MW2 the other day and the maps were absolutely awesome compared to these.
---
Blah.
#26sorakeyblade715Posted 12/5/2012 12:03:03 AM
GamingAnt posted...
yes why else would I waste my time by coming to these boards?

To troll?
---
xbl PuffDaddyGiant9
#27Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/5/2012 12:04:39 AM
It's ok. It's definitely not the worst CoD.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#28AirRawr_Posted 12/5/2012 12:05:05 AM
GamingAnt posted...
yes why else would I waste my time by coming to these boards?

To troll?

who would do that
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#29Black_Ops___Posted 12/5/2012 4:10:37 AM
no, i have tried to find enjoyment out of this game, but it's impossible with the insane lag comp screwing me over in every game.
#30roperpokerPosted 12/5/2012 4:18:17 AM
Woramot posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Frost_LASER posted...
AirRawr_ posted...
no

---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE