Is anyone else annoyed that the campaign...*SPOILER*

#1WoramotPosted 12/4/2012 10:20:53 PM
...didn't explain at least a little whether Reznov was alive or dead instead of just showing him on a horse which could have easily been another hallucination?
---
Derpy is best pony.
Gamertag: Vault DweIIer. The L in Vault is a capital i.
#2TutelarSwordPosted 12/4/2012 10:27:42 PM(edited)
In the original Blacks they said he was. Not only the characters but if you looked at the beginning of a level it would say part of the phonetic alphabet (Alpha, Bravo, etc.). If you put them all together it said "XREZNOVXISXDEADX" Remove the Xs and you get "Reznov is dead." I'm gonna go ahead and take a guess and say "Reznov is dead."

Plus Reznov was born in the 1910s if I remember correctly. I doubt a 70 year old man is riding a horse in the middle of the desert. Even if he was alive then I'm sure his appearance would change more. And he surely isn't a 115 year old man sitting at home while the world is falling apart at the hands of Menedez.
---
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?
#3RPG0ddessPosted 12/4/2012 10:26:03 PM
TutelarSword posted...
In the original Blacks they said he was. Not only the characters but if you looked at the beginning of a level it would say part of the phonetic alphabet (Alpha, Bravo, etc.). If you put them all together it said "XREZNOVXISXDEADX" Remove the Xs and you get "Reznov is dead." I'm gonna go ahead and take a guess and say "Reznov is dead."

Wow I wasnt sure either. Good stuff right there^
---
There are no pacts between lions and men. - Achilles
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
#4Woramot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:27:08 PM
Yeah, the full thing is "Reznov is dead or is he". Still...guess I'm just sad he only appeared once, fake or real.
---
Derpy is best pony.
#5TutelarSwordPosted 12/4/2012 10:28:53 PM
Woramot posted...
Yeah, the full thing is "Reznov is dead or is he". Still...guess I'm just sad he only appeared once, fake or real.

I added more to my post. I think that it gives more evidence that it wasn't him.
---
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?
#6Woramot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:34:00 PM
Ah, just read it. Thanks. Still miss him. He made the WaW campaign much better and the mission you play as him in BO1 gave me a...I'll stop there. Just a huge Reznov fan.
---
Derpy is best pony.
#7FeelMyBladePosted 12/4/2012 10:35:23 PM
Was the Reznov from Blops 1 really the one from W@W?
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-38
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:13
#8Woramot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:57:01 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Was the Reznov from Blops 1 really the one from W@W?

Yep.
---
Derpy is best pony.