FACT: People who call other people tryhards....are actually tryhards themselves.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. FACT: People who call other people tryhards....are actually tryhards themselves.
2 years ago#1
80/80

Truth
---
Gamertag: FiLdo28
Twitch.tv channel: http://www.twitch.tv/fildo28
2 years ago#2
*yawn*
---
GT: Lenient Puddle
2 years ago#3
not really though
---
GT: Carniveruspanda
2 years ago#4
does this mean that you are a tryhard?
2 years ago#5
I don't hear them because they are usually loud mouth 14 year olds that talk ****. I usually mute them when the game starts and forget to unmute them.
2 years ago#6
gedgerrard1 posted...
does this mean that you are a tryhard?

And you are one too
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...
2 years ago#7
I used to be decent at FPS till I played LA Noire. There was a mission that you had to keep the crosshairs on your target to initiate a warning shot. After that, I do good to break even on my K/D ratio. So now I'm a try-really-hard-to-break-even.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
2 years ago#8
So pretty much everyone is a tryhard?

Damnit now I'm one too.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
2 years ago#9
so wait...if you win your a tryhard? if you lose...its not your fault because you weren't trying in the first place?
---
*Gamer-Tag* F3tusCommand0
*PSN* FETUS-COMMANDO
2 years ago#10
Fact: People in this topic are trying hard.

---
People ITT are also butt hurt enough to make a topic about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. FACT: People who call other people tryhards....are actually tryhards themselves.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived