K/d vs win ratio vs SPM

#1DeathofSoulsPosted 12/5/2012 12:44:40 AM
My kill death ratio is above all my friends, our w/l ratio is pretty much the same....but I suck compared to them on Score per minute.

I see a lot of arguments on what is better your win percentage or your kill death ratio......but shouldn't how many points you get a minute be the most important thing in this game.

Regardless I'f you care more about the objective or killing people, isn't the fact that your scoring points for your team (capturing flags, killing people, setting bombs) the best way to judge ones talent in this game?
#2Lerp85Posted 12/5/2012 12:49:12 AM
All depends on the game modes you play compared to what they play. Some one playing an objective game mode can get way more spm than some one playing TDM or FFA could.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#3r3flexxPosted 12/5/2012 12:51:30 AM
Most people look at K/D as the supreme statistic to judge a player.

A high SPM can be fairly easily obtained in many game modes without any special shooting skill. A high K/D can be just as easily obtained via camping and waiting for scorestreaks. IMO, the only way to judge a player is to look at his K/D in unison with his SPM.

If you really want to see how good someone is, play with them in league play against other masters. That's always a fantastic way to separate good players from bad players.
---
PSN: xFinland(SP games)/l-r3flex-l(MP games)
oh sheesh y'all, 'twas a dream!
#4scrilla_oPosted 12/5/2012 12:52:25 AM
Hmm I have more kills than most of my freinds around my level but I have waaay more deaths and less win but a higher spm as well. What does that mean?
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#5GarrafanPosted 12/5/2012 12:54:34 AM
scrilla_o posted...
Hmm I have more kills than most of my freinds around my level but I have waaay more deaths and less win but a higher spm as well. What does that mean?

Probably means you're the rusher that caps B in domination constantly.
---
A7x is the best band ever.
#6AirRawr_Posted 12/5/2012 12:55:17 AM
all pointless stats that mean absolutely nothing

next question
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg