Plaza

#1All-Wrapped-UpPosted 12/5/2012 4:24:38 AM
Maybe not THE worst (modern) COD map ever, but I can't remember the last map I disliked so much

I can't even quite put my finger on why, it'd be easier to point out what's NOT wrong with it if it actually had any redeeming features

Awful
#2randomsentinelPosted 12/5/2012 4:27:35 AM(edited)
i didnt like most of the MW3 maps, and i think launch from the original black ops was worse. i seem to have moderate success playing the outside of plaza compared to anywhere else. i know it's not quite what you said but i felt it relevant enough.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#3RJrockstarPosted 12/5/2012 4:28:16 AM
I blame the sniper camp spots. Couldve been a cool map but they had to go and put that up.
---
GT: FixdSwine
#4HiraishinPosted 12/5/2012 4:32:14 AM
yeah dude i rage whenever this map gets chosen
---
Xboxlive: Bruta1 Karnag3
#5ICantNameGudPosted 12/5/2012 4:34:28 AM
Plaza, Aftermath and Hijacked I just leave. Raid is getting to be that way too.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#6jamejamePosted 12/5/2012 4:35:31 AM
Really? I don't particularly like the map, but I'm kind of relieved when it gets chosed over Carrier or Hijacked or Slums or Express or... yeah, you get the picture. The maps in this game are terrible. Plaza is actually decent though, in my opinion.
#7majormPosted 12/5/2012 4:45:31 AM
It's fun when people don't just camp. Oh wait, that's true of most of the maps.

When you can run the map and actually run into to people, it's a blast, but so often NOBODY is moving at all. Once you realize the other team has dug into their hidy holes, you don't want to move around and give them easy kills, so it basically turns into a long, dull game of waiting to see who will come out first.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#8Frost_MirrorPosted 12/5/2012 4:47:07 AM
I dislike the garden decor.
#9torey_caylorPosted 12/5/2012 4:55:38 AM
RJrockstar posted...
I blame the sniper camp spots. Couldve been a cool map but they had to go and put that up.

This. They just had to ruin these maps with annoying camping spots. Exoress also comes to my mind. Drone also has 2 camping buildings on the flank. They just didn't learn from Firing Range, which was a fun map, but had that annoying tower which of course campers took advantage off.

But even without the camping spots Plaza is not too good IMO. It's narrow, like BF3 tunnel map design. Pretty annoying. Should've broaden it up a bit.
#10ThierrymonPosted 12/5/2012 4:55:55 AM
I like it.