Seeing some very odd downs in zombies

#1tadmfpolePosted 12/5/2012 4:25:08 AM
2 friends downed each other walking into one another at the bus depot. A friend and myself downed our selves walking into each other on top of the diner, absolutely nothing around to hurt us when it happened.

The latest one was tonight when two guys in our game respawned DOWNED in the town. I watched them both respawn completely out of harms way, on the ground needing to be revived. I have clips saved of all these and have watched them repeatedly trying to see if there was something I missed when it happened, there doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason. Anyone else experience this stuff?
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#2SinCityKidPosted 12/5/2012 5:14:04 AM
Ha, I've had the respawned down too. If you fall directly on top of someone you both get downed for some stupid reason, been that way in zombies for a while. Apparently me and another player spawned in the same exact location.
#3Deathx113Posted 12/5/2012 5:40:46 AM
Bad netcode... or w/e... xD
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#4Zombie2626Posted 12/5/2012 9:22:53 AM
I got spawned at the start of a new round yesterday in the middle of the big lava field in the mist and pretty much died instantly. Weak!
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#5Admiral_XyesPosted 12/5/2012 9:27:43 AM
One of them happened to me and my friend. We were the fat white guy and the fat black guy. I had the bus top and we wanted galvaknuckles so I put it on top of the diner. Then we both jumped up at the same time and got downed. Then I chalked it up to the fact that we were both fat and trying to crawl up the opening at the same time.

I suppose its a good thing since we learned not to do it again.