Nerf this, buff that, lag comp, tryhard stories, kd ratio, op gun/streak/etc....

#1SinCityKidPosted 12/5/2012 5:37:50 AM
Am I missing anything? Too many of these same topics, over and over again. I'm tired of sifting through all the garbage threads, this message board is stale. I wish there was a way to filter threads by avoiding any of these keywords. Is it too much to ask for some moar original thought here?
#2Frost_MirrorPosted 12/5/2012 5:39:26 AM
What have you accomplished in cod today?
#3MLepp611Posted 12/5/2012 5:40:43 AM
Original like spelling "more" like "moar"?
---
[NICE] Co-founder and Grenade King!
"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone."
#4AirRawr_Posted 12/5/2012 5:44:14 AM
yes
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#5SinCityKid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:48:38 AM
Oh wait, I forgot a few: laser sight is cheap, X map is bad, i hate campers, damn those headglitchers, this game is rushed, this game is a rehash, these spawns are killing me
#6SullyTheStrangePosted 12/5/2012 5:51:13 AM
I'm sorry, TC, what do you wanna talk about?

Because we're actually talking about the game, whining or not. You're whining about whiners.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 12/5/2012 5:52:41 AM
You forgot about topics that are complaining about other topics that are complaining.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#82006_Posted 12/5/2012 5:53:08 AM
SinCityKid posted...
Oh wait, I forgot a few: laser sight is cheap, X map is bad, i hate campers, damn those headglitchers, this game is rushed, this game is a rehash, these spawns are killing me

Well, most of the things you sum up are true. Laser sight is cheap, I really REALLY hate map X, yup campers too, headglitching? laamee, doubt that is rushed but it is a rehash and the spawns are bad, yes.

Yet, I'm still going to play it... after I finish Dragonborn.
#9JMoney3851179Posted 12/5/2012 5:54:12 AM
So you come to a message board made for discussing aspects of the game, and you find:

Topics discussing what people think is too OP or too weak

People mad about dieing because of lag rather then skill

and discussing K/D ratios

....that is somehow suprising/disappointing to you.
#10Zero IXPosted 12/5/2012 5:54:29 AM
I agree with the TC in spirit.

So much text is wasted on non-productive complaining about the lag or gun balance when what we should do instead is compare/share successful tactics. ^_____^
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame