123-2 + Nuclear Medal

#41B0o0mPosted 12/5/2012 12:00:01 PM
I play on both PS3 and Xbox and if it makes any difference my stats are all remarkably higher on Xbox.

imo there is no skill difference between 360 and ps3 and the people who say that there is are most likely trolls or trying to start a flame war.
---
PSN/XBL:PolishBladeZ
TKO-Soulja
#42Asylum_71Posted 12/5/2012 12:01:08 PM
It's absolutely hilarious that despite my being terrible on the xbox compared to the ps3 (can't adjust to that controller), my best games in Black Ops and MW2 (haven't played mw3 or bo2 on xbox yet) were on the xbox. Oh man.. I couldn't handle all the competition from 12-15yr old kids in every lobby.

It's also absolutely hilarious that most of the 100+ kill games uploaded on youtube are on xbox where kids are literally just standing there or walking around like headless.. sheep. But it's impressive then because the guy managed to do it while on the xbox because...?

Why do (forgive me for referencing yt commentators) ps3 players like whiteboy7thst and r0naldinho (or "ronsgamertag") consistently out perform xbox players in xbox-hosted competitions despite primarily playing on the ps3.

Like the TC said, there are more good players.. and there are more terrible players.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#43FinalWolfPosted 12/5/2012 12:04:02 PM
Look at all these mad scrubs. Good job TC regardless of what system you're on.
---
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/finaldemon1/1314830395082.png
#44Asylum_71Posted 12/5/2012 12:09:27 PM
MegaTape13 posted...
Whiteboy7thstreet manages to pull Nukes, MOABS, and 80+ kill gameplays on the PS3, which is just miserable.

He also has less than a .1 w/l ratio and was on a 100+ losing streak since he quits out of any game that isn't full of noobs. Oh man, ps3 players must be so bad :|
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#45yaboyblizz24Posted 12/5/2012 12:09:54 PM
i have both xbox and ps3 and its the same BS on both systems (more hacking on xbox, poorer performance on ps3). as far as skill is concerned its fairly even! still its hard to tell with all the lag comp who is actually skilled and who is being helped from the in game lag system.

nice video by the way to the TC! i'm killed so often by lag comp i can't even dream of pulling off 30 kills with no deaths because i'm often killed by a person who hasnt turned the corner yet (on my screen)
---
If YOU have to talk crap online to make YOURSELF feel better, then its obvious YOU have daddy issues! "sad face"
#46Scottydont19Posted 12/5/2012 12:12:21 PM
I do have to admit that it was a pretty beast gameplay. But what's the point of posting this other than to brag about how well you did? No one likes a braggart. If you post something like this you have to expect people to talk crap. Having said that, I can still recognize a good game when I see one, and that's exactly what I saw. Even if it was against bad people. I doubt I will ever come close to a game like this unless I get super lucky. So yeah, good game.
#47xrem1217(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:25:28 PM
Scottydont19 posted...
I do have to admit that it was a pretty beast gameplay. But what's the point of posting this other than to brag about how well you did? No one likes a braggart. If you post something like this you have to expect people to talk crap. Having said that, I can still recognize a good game when I see one, and that's exactly what I saw. Even if it was against bad people. I doubt I will ever come close to a game like this unless I get super lucky. So yeah, good game.

It's a hobby of mine, where I post entertaining gameplay videos for others to watch/enjoy. Having a nice small youtube is fun. lol

Getting 100+ kills is nice, but what I did in the video can only be done vs bad to average players, I have no problem admitting that, and it certainly isn't something to brag about.

Also, I don't feel the need to brag. The reason is kind of an ego/bragging thing though. I used to be one of the best players on another game called MGO. I kinda ran that game with some others, was top 10. Because of that experience... I just don't care anymore. Most people that post the type of the gameplay I did seek attention/praise because they did something they see as good (it's their opinion) or they want dat YOUTUBE $$$. Something like this to me is nothing. It's nice breaking that 100 kill mark in game, it's nice uploading it and getting some views, but that's all. It isn't special, it certainly isn't for attention/praise (and I'm obviously getting the opposite because most people are assuming I want attention/praise, like you), and this is coming from the person who played/uploaded the video.
---
www.youtube.com/xrem1217
Black Ops 2 Pro Gameplay / Highlights
#48hyperpowderPosted 12/5/2012 12:40:29 PM
There's not that much difference in 360 and ps3 players, whoever thinks so is just a blind fanboy. Yeah there is slightly more players on the 360 meaning there is more bad players that would be playing(I've noticed a lot of kids playing on the 360).

I play mostly on the PS3 and I've been in tournaments against 360 players and have won. There's good and bad players on both consoles.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#49yiangaruuugaPosted 12/5/2012 12:58:20 PM
I have to disagree. I played my roommates BO2 on PS3 for the first time ever and I was playing ground war. I went 43-6 on TDM GW, then I went 36-7 on TDM GW, and finally went 83-6 with triple SC,triple Warthog, Triple Lodestar. Suffice to say, I could never do that on the 360.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#50hyperpowderPosted 12/5/2012 1:11:32 PM
yiangaruuuga posted...
I have to disagree. I played my roommates BO2 on PS3 for the first time ever and I was playing ground war. I went 43-6 on TDM GW, then I went 36-7 on TDM GW, and finally went 83-6 with triple SC,triple Warthog, Triple Lodestar. Suffice to say, I could never do that on the 360.

So you're saying everyone on the 360 has a 3.00+ K/D and all pro players?

I always hate this argument, it's like people don't understand averages or logic.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg