F*** it, I'm done

#11SubZeroChief23Posted 12/5/2012 9:22:02 AM
MW3 is almost down to BO1 numbers. People were so ready to get rid of that trash its hilarious.

Treyarch>>>>>>>>>IW
#12Tube_of_NoobPosted 12/5/2012 9:32:30 AM
It so amusing seeing everyone and their mother freaking out about this game. Well on here anyway. The games basic infrastructure is good. Unlocking new camos and weapon progression are great. Scorestreaks are not dominating games and pick 10 system is good.

But everyone is freaking about lag. I dont know if anyone remembers but pretty much all of the CoDs have had connection and lag issues during tye first month of release. If you dont like the game then stop playing because Im fairly sure most people on here are tired of the whining.
---
"Luckys an old buddy of mine...and by buddy I mean the a-hole that ruined my Momma's girl parts."
#13TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/5/2012 9:37:34 AM
Tube_of_Noob posted...
It so amusing seeing everyone and their mother freaking out about this game. Well on here anyway. The games basic infrastructure is good. Unlocking new camos and weapon progression are great. Scorestreaks are not dominating games and pick 10 system is good.

But everyone is freaking about lag. I dont know if anyone remembers but pretty much all of the CoDs have had connection and lag issues during tye first month of release. If you dont like the game then stop playing because Im fairly sure most people on here are tired of the whining.

Not to this extent, that's where the problem lies. Hosts especially shouldn't be seeing the problems they see. If you're tired of seeing people say things about the game that you don't like, stop reading them. 9 times out of 10 the topic title is a dead giveaway. Don't blame us because you aren't smart enough to realize you don't have to click the topic nor do you have to continue reading something you don't want to read.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#14shadowsofdawnPosted 12/5/2012 9:38:45 AM
Tube_of_Noob posted...

The fact that the only thing the complainers have to harp on is lag and matchmaking is a good indication that the game is quite balanced and well done.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#15chicken8orPosted 12/5/2012 9:42:34 AM(edited)
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
matt-nicklin posted...
you think mw4 will be better, i feel sorry for you.

IW > Treyarch ... of course it will be better.

False. Old IW > Treyarch > New IW.

I will not play another CoD game until they get a new engine. That isn't going to happen for the next 2 years or so, so I'm done.

I will continue playing BLOPS2 after they fix the lag...well, if they fix the lag.

It's just frustrating since this is the most balanced and enjoyable CoD since W@W, but the lag makes it unbearable. I wouldn't be this worked up over the game if I didn't think the potential was there.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#16WoramotPosted 12/5/2012 9:43:35 AM
Wait...tell me you guys are joking. There's not really going to be a MW4, is there?
---
Derpy is best pony.
Gamertag: Vault DweIIer. The L in Vault is a capital i.
#17ManOnDaSilvrMTPosted 12/5/2012 9:50:23 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Tube_of_Noob posted...

The fact that the only thing the complainers have to harp on is lag and matchmaking is a good indication that the game is quite balanced and well done.

It's not well balanced. There is broken s*** everywhere. Shock charges. Throwable bouncing Betties. SMGs > everything else. Score streaks that the vast majority of people will never reach hence the ridiculous number of UAVs. Guns with absolutely no recoil. Hunter killers and AGRs being autonomous.

It's not just lag and spawning.
---
"My name isn't slick. It's Zoidberg. JOHN F***ING ZOIDBERG!!!"
#18Haru_XXPosted 12/5/2012 9:58:20 AM
This game is trash and even when you do amazing and get triple Loadstars everyone just rage quits out and you replay gets screwed to hell..

THIS GAME SUCKS
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#19MobiusUnoDosPosted 12/5/2012 10:46:42 AM
nindreams posted...
See you again in MW4.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
---
"Ours is where we tread."
#20Frost_ManPosted 12/5/2012 10:47:34 AM
It's been downhill since MW2 I've noticed.
---
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.