Why is this game suddenly unplayable?

#1nuschler2212Posted 12/5/2012 7:15:25 AM
I don't understand. The lag is so atrocious I can't get a shot off. Even on "best" search, even with rooms full of four bars, I can't get a shot off without being instakilled.

On their killcam, it's the normal they see me for a couple of seconds, aim in and shoot. Yet, I'll be ADS knowing exactly where they're at and I'm suddenly dead.

The first couple of weeks were excellent.

Now...it's actually worse than MW3 was for me.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#2jay11228181Posted 12/5/2012 7:17:37 AM
I've also noticed in the kill cams their guns seem to have zero recoil.
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 12/5/2012 7:20:33 AM
Last night between roughly 10pm & 12am EST games were actually pretty good, however sometime after midnight for some reason it went from playable to it's regular 6 hitmarkers from my FAL in someones back to have them turn around and one shot me with their PDW.

At that point we just we just were happy we got a few hrs not getting manhandled by lag and called it a night.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:21:55 AM
I'm just frustrated with it.

And I seriously don't understand why the first couple of weeks were so good for me, now it's a pile of trash.

Nothing in the update I saw could have affected my game play, but I suspect they did something they're not announcing.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#5nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:22:53 AM
jay11228181 posted...
I've also noticed in the kill cams their guns seem to have zero recoil.

I've noticed this, too.

Every shot is spot on from the time they start firing. I figure it's just something weird with the kill cam.

But I seem to never see anybody miss any shots.
---
#6fatclemenzaPosted 12/5/2012 7:31:58 AM
I can barely play at night. Nothing but getting matched against parties and magically getting "outshot" every gunfight. Contrarily, in the morning, I have a decent time.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#7nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:33:13 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I can barely play at night. Nothing but getting matched against parties and magically getting "outshot" every gunfight. Contrarily, in the morning, I have a decent time.

I'm on the west coast, how about you?

I haven't found any time really that has been better than others.

In MW3, late, late night ( like 1 or 2 am my time) was pretty decent. As soon as people started waking up and getting online, my connection became crap.
---
#8fatclemenzaPosted 12/5/2012 7:35:26 AM
East coast.

There really REALLY needs to be a Mercenary Kill Confirmed mode. I don't think I'm gonna play at night until there's a better option than lolmoshpit
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#9NarutoTaioPosted 12/5/2012 7:39:49 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
I don't understand. The lag is so atrocious I can't get a shot off. Even on "best" search, even with rooms full of four bars, I can't get a shot off without being instakilled.

On their killcam, it's the normal they see me for a couple of seconds, aim in and shoot. Yet, I'll be ADS knowing exactly where they're at and I'm suddenly dead.

The first couple of weeks were excellent.

Now...it's actually worse than MW3 was for me.

Same for me.
Lots of lag and deaths to noobs I got the heads up on
#10nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:45:58 AM
fatclemenza posted...
East coast.

There really REALLY needs to be a Mercenary Kill Confirmed mode. I don't think I'm gonna play at night until there's a better option than lolmoshpit

That would be fun.
---