Why is this game suddenly unplayable?

#11MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/5/2012 7:46:31 AM
jay11228181 posted...
I've also noticed in the kill cams their guns seem to have zero recoil.

Recoil isn't shown in Killcams unless it causes a shot to miss.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#12nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:52:57 AM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
jay11228181 posted...
I've also noticed in the kill cams their guns seem to have zero recoil.

Recoil isn't shown in Killcams unless it causes a shot to miss.

Didn't know that. Thanks.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#13bcon1208Posted 12/5/2012 7:54:54 AM
A friend and I played Friday and Saturday night, and got repeatedly killed by SMG's and shotguns, even though we would clearly outmaneuver them and shoot first 90% of the time. Between every OP/glitched out setup being used every match, and the lag we both got completely frustrated and after Saturday I was seriously contemplating just returning the game for something different.

However we got on Monday night (usually don't play many weeknights as we both work days starting really early), and everything was better. The stupid OP/Noob classes were very rare (yes SMGs still dominated, but no glitching and crap), and the lag was much better. This has led us to the understanding, that weeknight playing is a lot better than on the weekend. My only guess is the fan base who can play at those times. Namely the little children who's parents won't let them play because of school the next day. Sort of stereotypical (ok very), but it makes sense to all of us.

Long story short, we'll be finding something else to do on the weekends, and just make time to play BO2 on weeknights after work.
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#14nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:54:19 AM
bcon1208 posted...
A friend and I played Friday and Saturday night, and got repeatedly killed by SMG's and shotguns, even though we would clearly outmaneuver them and shoot first 90% of the time. Between every OP/glitched out setup being used every match, and the lag we both got completely frustrated and after Saturday I was seriously contemplating just returning the game for something different.

However we got on Monday night (usually don't play many weeknights as we both work days starting really early), and everything was better. The stupid OP/Noob classes were very rare (yes SMGs still dominated, but no glitching and crap), and the lag was much better. This has led us to the understanding, that weeknight playing is a lot better than on the weekend. My only guess is the fan base who can play at those times. Namely the little children who's parents won't let them play because of school the next day. Sort of stereotypical (ok very), but it makes sense to all of us.

Long story short, we'll be finding something else to do on the weekends, and just make time to play BO2 on weeknights after work.

It's the middle of the day on a weekday.

Fan base would have no affect on lag.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#15NarutoTaioPosted 12/5/2012 9:59:44 AM
Yep, lag last night was rage worthy
#16torey_caylorPosted 12/5/2012 10:06:10 AM
I've had it. Probably won't play until the next patch. It's only getting worse for me, today i was lagging so hard in all games it was pretty much a slideshow. Forget it.

I'll get Dishonored and gonna play that and not rage for a change. First few days i got 4 bars and good connections, and when they patched that SBMM suddenly it's a lagfest. I refuse to play this crap anymore. Never had so much lag in my games.