Oh look brain confetti ! Jokers in Gotham City Impostors
#2Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:39:14 AM
Anyone know?
---
#3Aether_LyricPosted 12/5/2012 8:43:16 AM
Yeah
#4HoonMastaPosted 12/5/2012 8:43:40 AM
How hard is League Play? And do you need your own party just to play or does it automatically set you up with random teams?
---
GT: HoonMasta
#5TimmotheussPosted 12/5/2012 8:52:28 AM
HoonMasta posted...
How hard is League Play? And do you need your own party just to play or does it automatically set you up with random teams?

It's ridiculously easy, at least moshpit solo is anyway. I've played about 15 matches of it and I'd have to say my KD in it if I had to take a guess would be 5+, and I've also won about 11 of those matches.
---
GT: Pipfection
#6Zero IXPosted 12/5/2012 8:55:13 AM
HoonMasta posted...

It's humorously easier than Public in my experience... probably because it has far less players to work with and still has to prioritize connection over skill when matchmaking.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#7Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:05:17 AM
So challenges don't count but your KD does? That seems wrong? You should focus on the objective especially in league since the win / loss is more important.
---
#8TimmotheussPosted 12/5/2012 9:14:21 AM
Net Shark posted...
So challenges don't count but your KD does? That seems wrong? You should focus on the objective especially in league since the win / loss is more important.

Anything to do with XP is limited, KD counts in every single mode, even party games. Vahn was talking about how it was impossible to set specific score requirements for streaks in individual game modes, so the same might be true for KD recording.
---
GT: Pipfection