So is the PDW the best SMG, or am i just really comfortable with it?

#11rock1644Posted 12/5/2012 10:30:09 AM
I feel like I do the best with the Vector, but the game says I have a better KD with the MSMC. I haven't used the other ones enough to form a decent opinion about them. I do hate the PDW's reload, though.
---
What piece of plastic is better? Tune in later to find out some BS that you take way too seriously.
#12Superman070776Posted 12/5/2012 10:36:49 AM
I used to use the MP7 with attachments, but once I unlocked the AN-94, I have never used another weapon. Well, I still have a pistol class with my KAP-40, but the AN is the only primary weapon I use.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#13duericPosted 12/5/2012 10:46:12 AM
MSMC, IMO.

But nothing wrong with the PDW.

All the SMGs are awesome so you really can't go wrong.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14foodeater4Posted 12/5/2012 10:50:40 AM
MSMC is best IMO. IT kills in one less hit then other SMG's up close and thats a big difference.

I dont ike the skorpion cause it shoots to fast and half your shots dont seem to get hit markers.
#15yay4pachirisuPosted 12/5/2012 10:56:59 AM
it's definately in the top 2, along with (i guess) the MSMC

the thing about the skorpion is that you pretty much need scavenger with it ...
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
#16IronMonkey008Posted 12/5/2012 11:02:51 AM
Gunther482 posted...
It's one of the top three, along with the MSMC and Skorpion imo.

Pretty much this, but Scorpion is definitely number 3 though (it's amazing hipfired) while the others are the top two. Which one is the top is preference PDW more ammo and MSMC more range, I prefer the MSMC..
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#17billnye69Posted 12/5/2012 11:05:49 AM
IronMonkey008 posted...
Gunther482 posted...
It's one of the top three, along with the MSMC and Skorpion imo.

Pretty much this, but Scorpion is definitely number 3 though (it's amazing hipfired) while the others are the top two. Which one is the top is preference PDW more ammo and MSMC more range, I prefer the MSMC..

Dropping long barrel on the PDW makes it awesome IMO.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#18NidtendofreakPosted 12/5/2012 11:34:28 AM
Skorpion is the point blank king of SMGs.

MSMC is the best at range.

PDW is a bit of both. Has a 3SK like the MSMC and a large clip for hipfire, but it's range is shorter than the MSMC and obviously has a lower fire rate than the Skorpion.

Honestly I'd say it's mostly preference, there are valid points for all three being the best. At least until lag is sorted out.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#19mlangley2Posted 12/5/2012 11:56:26 AM
I'm starting on the PDW when I get home later, hearing it has a 50 round magazine is a relief after just getting the Skorpion gold. I honestly had the easiest time with the MP7 compared to the MSMC and the Skorpion though, ill see how the PDW stacks up.
#20NidtendofreakPosted 12/5/2012 12:03:32 PM
^Put on the Long Barrel and Fast Mag attachments once you get them. Wildcard in the Laser Sight. That's the best combo I've found for it.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.