So is the PDW the best SMG, or am i just really comfortable with it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So is the PDW the best SMG, or am i just really comfortable with it?
4 years ago#11
I feel like I do the best with the Vector, but the game says I have a better KD with the MSMC. I haven't used the other ones enough to form a decent opinion about them. I do hate the PDW's reload, though.
What piece of plastic is better? Tune in later to find out some BS that you take way too seriously.
4 years ago#12
I used to use the MP7 with attachments, but once I unlocked the AN-94, I have never used another weapon. Well, I still have a pistol class with my KAP-40, but the AN is the only primary weapon I use.
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
4 years ago#13
MSMC, IMO.

But nothing wrong with the PDW.

All the SMGs are awesome so you really can't go wrong.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
4 years ago#14
MSMC is best IMO. IT kills in one less hit then other SMG's up close and thats a big difference.

I dont ike the skorpion cause it shoots to fast and half your shots dont seem to get hit markers.
4 years ago#15
it's definately in the top 2, along with (i guess) the MSMC

the thing about the skorpion is that you pretty much need scavenger with it ...
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
4 years ago#16
Gunther482 posted...
It's one of the top three, along with the MSMC and Skorpion imo.

Pretty much this, but Scorpion is definitely number 3 though (it's amazing hipfired) while the others are the top two. Which one is the top is preference PDW more ammo and MSMC more range, I prefer the MSMC..
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
4 years ago#17
IronMonkey008 posted...
Gunther482 posted...
It's one of the top three, along with the MSMC and Skorpion imo.

Pretty much this, but Scorpion is definitely number 3 though (it's amazing hipfired) while the others are the top two. Which one is the top is preference PDW more ammo and MSMC more range, I prefer the MSMC..

Dropping long barrel on the PDW makes it awesome IMO.
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
4 years ago#18
Skorpion is the point blank king of SMGs.

MSMC is the best at range.

PDW is a bit of both. Has a 3SK like the MSMC and a large clip for hipfire, but it's range is shorter than the MSMC and obviously has a lower fire rate than the Skorpion.

Honestly I'd say it's mostly preference, there are valid points for all three being the best. At least until lag is sorted out.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
4 years ago#19
I'm starting on the PDW when I get home later, hearing it has a 50 round magazine is a relief after just getting the Skorpion gold. I honestly had the easiest time with the MP7 compared to the MSMC and the Skorpion though, ill see how the PDW stacks up.
4 years ago#20
^Put on the Long Barrel and Fast Mag attachments once you get them. Wildcard in the Laser Sight. That's the best combo I've found for it.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So is the PDW the best SMG, or am i just really comfortable with it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived