I JUST WENT 106-5 in a game of Domination.. REPLAY FRACTURED!?!?!?!

#1Haru_XXPosted 12/5/2012 10:03:50 AM
106 KILLS AND 5 DEATHS! TRIPLE STEALTH CHOPPERS... DOUBLE LOADSTARS... DOUBLE SWARMS... ON DOMINATION...

The replay was at least `10 minutes long, I check back it says its 4:15 minutes long... DID YOU LEARN FROM MW3 TREYARCH??? DO WE STILL SUFFER FROM THE 2010 CRAP DAYS OF BROKEN DESTROYED REPLAYS FROM BO1?? WOW THIS DEVELOPMENT TEAM IS TRASH... IF IT AINT ONE THING.. ITS ANOTHER!

I hate this game so much.... I get crapped on all the time, I FINALLY get a beautiful replay to put on Youtube and.... SORRY! YOU GET NOTHIN'!!

Wow... Well folks I'd show you the epic replay but.. SORRY treyarch sucks, I'll just need to buy a new PVR and live stream it because CLEARLY MW3'S REPLAY SYSTEM WAS VASTLY SUPERIOR TO THIS... I'm disgusted..
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#2ronXwhitePosted 12/5/2012 10:05:01 AM
K officially 0/10 now.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
http://www.youtube.com/user/ronXwhite
#3GateCaptainPosted 12/5/2012 10:06:01 AM
I really want a pop-tart this morning...but all i have is lucky charms cereal.....
#4MexiRicanMoFoPosted 12/5/2012 10:07:07 AM
GateCaptain posted...
I really want a pop-tart this morning...but all i have is lucky charms cereal.....

I would totally trade my whole box of pop tarts for just one bowl of those lucky charms.
---
GT: iLuv2WakenBake
#5Alex_SagePosted 12/5/2012 10:08:50 AM
I had too much coffee this morning.

I feel weird.

I feel like water is helping so I just keep drinking water.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#6GateCaptainPosted 12/5/2012 10:10:04 AM
MexiRicanMoFo posted...
GateCaptain posted...

I would totally trade my whole box of pop tarts for just one bowl of those lucky charms.

I don't see why lucky charms taste like cardboard, and cotton candy.
Pop tarts taste like Cardboard and (strawberry, blueberry, or Maple cinnamon?) much better
#7Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:10:09 AM
HAHAHAHA!!

yeah laugh it up kiddos..

You'd be pissed as hell too, this game is just horrific, a disaster, I'm not playing this game again till I get my PVR in the mail because treyarch is too incompetent to make a decent replay system.

I hate this elitist community... I'm probably honestly one of the best players here.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#8duericPosted 12/5/2012 10:12:07 AM
Haru_XX posted...
HAHAHAHA!!

yeah laugh it up kiddos..

You'd be pissed as hell too, this game is just horrific, a disaster, I'm not playing this game again till I get my PVR in the mail because treyarch is too incompetent to make a decent replay system.

I hate this elitist community... I'm probably honestly one of the best players here.

Good players only need one topic.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9Alex_SagePosted 12/5/2012 10:12:12 AM
Have you ever had SMORES poptarts?

Amazing.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#10RPG0ddessPosted 12/5/2012 10:12:35 AM
Unless you were hip firing a sniper rifle...WGAF?
---
There are no pacts between lions and men. - Achilles
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.