I JUST WENT 106-5 in a game of Domination.. REPLAY FRACTURED!?!?!?!

#31theLongR0DPosted 12/5/2012 10:27:27 AM
The “World’s Biggest Pop Tart” (actually 10,500 strawberry Pop Tarts glued together with frosting) was unveiled on October.6th, 1998 in Madison Square Garden. It was 25 by 35 feet, and no, there was no giant toaster to go along with it.
#32Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:29:25 AM
Wow.. what a terrible community.

Even funnier because I KNOW nobody here has gotten a 100+ kill game like I have, bunch of kids ranting about Poptarts, sums up the IQ of this board.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#33RPG0ddessPosted 12/5/2012 10:29:42 AM
theLongR0D posted...
RPG0ddess posted...
This topic is now officially about Poptarts. Please stay on topic.

Gotta go with chocolate as the premiere tart flavor

I know this is off topic but..

I LOVE the chocolate Toaster Streudles(sp?) I use all the icing on one struedle and eat the other bareazz.
---
There are no pacts between lions and men. - Achilles
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
#34Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:31:36 AM
The reason why nobody cares is because nobody on this board has accomplished anything...

Everyone just goes on this board to make fun of people and spout nonsense. Stupid people acting stupid, in a nutshell.

Now go fill up my topic with more of your Poptart jibberish, glad you proved adults on the internet do act like 12 year olds. (And LOL @ the CoD community for making fun of little kids in the first place..)
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#35theLongR0DPosted 12/5/2012 10:31:51 AM
RPG0ddess posted...
theLongR0D posted...
RPG0ddess posted...
This topic is now officially about Poptarts. Please stay on topic.

Gotta go with chocolate as the premiere tart flavor

I know this is off topic but..

I LOVE the chocolate Toaster Streudles(sp?) I use all the icing on one struedle and eat the other bareazz.

haha I do the same too, not enough frosting to go around. Those cheap c****
#36darealest47Posted 12/5/2012 10:32:46 AM
jdub5178508 posted...
I prefer to keep it "old skewl" with the brown sugar pop-tarts, toasted and slathered in butter of course!

And btw, forget lucky charms, its all about the fruity pebbles and cinnamon toast crunch!

Agreed
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#37Admiral_XyesPosted 12/5/2012 10:33:30 AM
I would kill for a box of POPS.
#38duericPosted 12/5/2012 10:33:31 AM
Anybody ever have those breakfast Poptarts? The ones with like eggs and bacon and s*** in them?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#39jdub5178508Posted 12/5/2012 10:35:39 AM
dueric posted...
Anybody ever have those breakfast Poptarts? The ones with like eggs and bacon and s*** in them?

I had the toaster strudels like that, didn't know they made pop-tarts that way....interesting.
#40stevedarlandPosted 12/5/2012 10:36:01 AM
This has been the greatest topic in the history of this board and close to the greatest topic I have ever read. Some faith in humanity has been restored.

Everyone getting along enjoying a very productive conversation. It warms a bitter old mans heart.

BTW. Take 1 strawberry poptart 1 blueberry poptart Spread nutella enjoy greatest nuttella sandwich in the world
---
The world is already full of idiots......Please do not add another.
Gamertag: xL0ST SCHIZ0x