I JUST WENT 106-5 in a game of Domination.. REPLAY FRACTURED!?!?!?!

#41duericPosted 12/5/2012 9:36:47 AM
jdub5178508 posted...
dueric posted...
Anybody ever have those breakfast Poptarts? The ones with like eggs and bacon and s*** in them?

I had the toaster strudels like that, didn't know they made pop-tarts that way....interesting.

Hmmmm. Now I'm not sure if they were Poptarts or Toaster Strudels.

Either way, they weren't terrible.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#42supercoolisaacPosted 12/5/2012 9:37:33 AM
Omg you got 2 swarms in one game?!?! Would you like a cookie or something? Lmfao at thinking that's hard to do.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#43MexiRicanMoFoPosted 12/5/2012 9:37:41 AM
theLongR0D posted...
RPG0ddess posted...
theLongR0D posted...
RPG0ddess posted...
This topic is now officially about Poptarts. Please stay on topic.

Gotta go with chocolate as the premiere tart flavor

I know this is off topic but..

I LOVE the chocolate Toaster Streudles(sp?) I use all the icing on one struedle and eat the other bareazz.

haha I do the same too, not enough frosting to go around. Those cheap c****

I bought a 12 pack once. I used all the icing on two of them. It was a breakfast to remember.
---
GT: iLuv2WakenBake
#44jdub5178508Posted 12/5/2012 9:39:22 AM
dueric posted...
jdub5178508 posted...
dueric posted...
Anybody ever have those breakfast Poptarts? The ones with like eggs and bacon and s*** in them?

I had the toaster strudels like that, didn't know they made pop-tarts that way....interesting.

Hmmmm. Now I'm not sure if they were Poptarts or Toaster Strudels.

Either way, they weren't terrible.

If you don't toast them long enough they are pretty gross, like if they are still a little frozen in the middle.....hey that reminds me of a movie line, heres some trivia, who says(and which movie is it from) "hot on the outside, icicle in the mi-i-ddle"?
#45Robin_MaskPosted 12/5/2012 9:40:00 AM
Three bowls of Lucky Charms and vodka in the morning, that's a man's breakfast right there.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#46bcon1208Posted 12/5/2012 9:40:00 AM
GateCaptain posted...
I really want a pop-tart this morning...but all i have is lucky charms cereal.....

We have some lucky charms...very little left though because my wife was eating them straight out of the box last night :(
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#47duericPosted 12/5/2012 9:40:12 AM
On a breakfast note. My coffee pot broke this morning. Any recommendations on a decent brand under $50?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#48Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/5/2012 9:41:43 AM
I can't ever find myself in a mood to eat breakfast. I know it's important but I always wake up just minutes shy of my first obligation of the day, and I usually miss that meal. Is this really bad?
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#49supercoolisaacPosted 12/5/2012 9:43:56 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
I can't ever find myself in a mood to eat breakfast. I know it's important but I always wake up just minutes shy of my first obligation of the day, and I usually miss that meal. Is this really bad?

I had corn dogs for breakfast today...lol
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#50Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/5/2012 9:45:16 AM
Lol well damn, now I want corndogs.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~